T H I R T Y F I V E

I'm Here
____________________________

He helped me sit upright. I put on my bra and he slid my blouse over my head. He helped me stand up to put on my skirt and underwear. He pulled his pants and boxers up. He put on his shirt and did the buttons. I was fixing my blouse when he tilted my chin up. He slowly leaned in and pressed his lips against mine giving me a sweet kiss. I looked into his eyes as we pulled away. So mysteriously amazing. His eyes. Gorgeous. He picked me up and set me down on the white couch. "You can stay here for the rest of day." He kissed my forehead. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Mmhmm, I'll be back in a while I have a meeting," he smiled, caressing my cheek.

*******************************************

"Thanks Jungkook," I smiled at him as he handed me my laptop. "You guys are literally inseparable," he sat next to me on the white couch. "Aren't you afraid someone will notice?" He asked. "Well if they notice we'll just say we're boyfriend and girlfriend then we'll "break up" after the one year contract of marriage," I replied. "Aren't you nervous?" He asked. "Nervous about what?" I asked. "Well it's already been like 5 and a half months, how will your relationship with Jimin be after that?" He questioned. He's right.

How will it be? I would still be working here. And he will still be my boss. "I-I don't know...." I looked down. "And you both have been living together, acting like a married couple, doing married couple things, pretending to be in love, how could you both not even have the slightest affection for each other?" He questioned. He's right. All this time it was only just.....pretend..... I mean our marriage is real, but the in love part isn't. But that's what I signed up for. "Well, I do care about him, and It's just doing my share of the contract, being married to him." I responded. "But.......don't you have a slight feeling for him.....I mean come on, you guys have sex," he said. Blood rushed to my cheeks. "Ew stop," I replied. I hated talking about it.

"I'm just saying, if this is all a contract you both haven't been acting like you're pretending," he said. "Well our marriage isn't pretend," I replied clicking the keys on my keyboard. "I know but you guys act like you're actually in love," he said. I immediately looked at him. "Anyways, that couldn't be true you'd never fall for him, mmk I have to get back to work, see you later," he waved goodbye.

Do I really act like I like him? What is our relationship gonna be like after the contract? I haven't thought any of this through! But do I actually have feelings for him? Psht no way, right?

*******************************************

After a few weeks I felt Jimin and I become closer by the second. Every little gesture he does makes me blush or give me butterflies in my stomach. No Y/n! You can not fall for him! You're just here for your money, and he's just here to have a wife. That's all! "Sweetheart?" I jumped at the sound of his voice. "I'm sorry did I scare you?" He asked. "No no I'm fine," I replied. He sat next to me on the couch. He probably noticed my nervous state. He turned my face towards him. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing, I'm fine....." I tried to sound convincing. "Ok what's really wrong?" He questioned pulled me closer to him. Without thinking I laid my head on his shoulder. His fingers running through my hair. "Nothing I'm fine, don't worry," I replied. "Are you sure?" He questioned again. "I'm positive," I responded. "Because if you want to talk about anything I'm here, you know that right?" He leaned his head on mine. "I know....."