What The Hell

Hong Kong, China...

30th June, 2015.

Chill's Lil'China Dinner....

Ruxin King was standing near the window in the office of the little dinner looking towards the moon & thinking about that little human girl, he didn't want to think but he couldn't help it, she was not beautiful, she is weak can't even handle the fall, she is human,she won't stand a chance against a normal werewolf then hybrids? He chuckled making his men curious...

On other hand Vlad King was also lost in his own thoughts about his mate, on one side his wolf was longing for her not to the point of going insane or anything much but still the longing was still there... & On other sides both of his most rational sides demonic & witch side they were in neutral territory making him more confused about his mate... She is a human so obviously weak, she is not suitable for this life of his if anything she would be a big hurdle for him & his duties towards his King and kingdom....

They both got out of their thoughts on hearing the sounds of car engine starting & looked outside to see their mates going away from them. & Still they were neutral....

The office door opened & Chiang & her sister Mary entered in the room, Mary was nervous which didn't missed the both King's eyes... On other hand Chiang was normal and confident which didn't settled with Ruxin King.... He knew something is not right & he is not going to like it...

"Chiang, won't you welcome your King?" Asked Ruxin King...

Before Chiang could open her mouth Vlad held her by her neck up in the air against the wall of the office, making her struggle for breath... Mary tried to reach her sister for help but she was held back by the warriors of King.... She started pleading to Ruxin for letting her sister go....
"Please King let her go... Tell Lord Vlad to let her go, please..." Mary was on the verge of crying...

King signaled Lord Vlad to let Chiang go because he knew that Chiang won't care even if she gets killed, so instead he held Mary by her neck & started squeezing it with his bare hand, Mary started gasping for air and tears of fear started leaking from her eyes.... Chiang was trying to regain her composer and trying to breath normal... When she saw her sister's condition she felt the fear running down her body....
" Please King, I'll tell you everything... Le-.. let her go I .. I beg you. " She pleaded on her knees...

She was hoping that what she did & what she is going to tell him wouldn't be the biggest mistake of her life & he will leave them & the book & Them... Ruxin King left Mary & she fell down on the floor struggling to breath....

"Don't waste my time Chiang start talking before I kill you & every damn thing related to you.. " Ruxin King hissed at Chiang making her tremble.

Living for centuries she never has to face this, she was always running from The Kingdom... But this time her age & they caught up with her, besides she can't run always now her witch power are not powerful as before, they are still with her & her sister but using them against someone so powerful will drain them to death so both of them needed to be careful & wise to use their power...

"I ... I d-don't know where it-it is." Chiang struggled to speak...

There was pin drop silence, she could feel the office room getting colder,the temperature was falling down drastically... She looked towards Ruxin & then Vlad both of them looking at her with blank look,which was clear that they don't believe her... She needed to try harder she thought & open her mouth again to make them believe whatever she is going to tell them...