Her World

(guilin in China)
30th june, 2015
June's p.o.v.
I walk out of the kitchen with my favourite cup of tea and sits on the porch looking out at the beautiful forest. I was so engrossed in admiring the forest that I didn't notice someone or should I say my best friend, my sister coming.
"Happy Birthday my little baby sis!" "Aaaahhhh"
And I was engulfed in a bone crushing hug.
"Leave me you idiot" I greeted out, well having a sister is good sometimes but only sometime....
" I'm serious May, you are suffocating me"
"Okay okay" with that she lets me go..
"Idiot" I muttered slowly.
" I heard that" she said while going in to the kitchen.
" well that's why I said that" I said while glaring at everything.
" Awww come on what got you in a so bad mood and especially today?" She asked poking her head out of the kitchen.
" Why? What's so special today?" I asked going into the kitchen and leaning on the kitchen counter.
"WHAT" she shrieked while giving me a death glare.
I just shrug.
" it's your birthday today you stupid and-"
"It's not that special" I replied calmly and took a sip of my tea. well bad idea I can feel someone glaring at me like there is no tomorrow.
I look up and raised my eyebrows," listen May I -" and here I got interrupted by oh so angry May.
" No June YOU listen to me, what is so wrong with you it's your birthday today I know you don't like it but seriously think about us we love you me, mom, dad and granny. Everyone loves you expect April because she is a bitch, she loves just herself and no one but-"
'Splash'
yup you are right, I just trow a one glass water on her face, and god knows all her shouting was worth this moment.
" now tell me why are you shouting?"
She shakes her head "ummm I don't know just like that" May says smiling sheepishly. I just rolled my eyes at her childish behaviour.
" By the way I'm older than you by full one and half month." I said and started making breakfast.
" oh please like it matters, who is old and who is young. Anyway why were you so gloomy earlier when I wished you birthday?" May asked and started helping me to make breakfast.
I sigh " you know it's not my true birthday, no one knows when is my birthday so why do this, you know celebrate your birthday on some random day?" I said and started mixing eggs in a bawl.
I feel someone hugging me, well May hugging me and I hugged her back.
"It's not some random day June , it's the most precious day of our life. I still remember that day........"

Flashback
(WOODSTOCK, VERMONT)
30th June, 1997.......
Rose and Shawn reached their home. Rose gets out of the car and was about to go to get that little girl when " I'll get her darling" Shawn said to Rose and scooped that little angel in his arms. They were walking towards the door of their home when certain someone come running towards them.
Seeing their parents coming to home May couldn't help but run to them with full speed and bump into her mother.
". Woah, sweetheart easy there" Rose said softly to smiling May, who was grinning at them showing her two missing front teeth.
"Mommy, look I found this" May said in her five year old baby voice while showing them a little butterfly.
Shawn chuckled at her, Rose scooped her in arms and said " Ooh sweaty, it's very beautiful just like you baby"
"No, its beauty tul like Mommy" May replied. Shawn burst out in laughter .
Rose was smiling softly, " baby it's beautiful not beauty tul, okay?"
May nodes her head eagerly. May turns to her father to ask something but stops in midway when she sees a little girl about her age in her father's arms.
"Daddy? What is that?" May said.
Shawn smiled softly and said "Hey baby it's ' who is she?' not what is that?', okay?"
May frowns but nods and asked " She is my new sister Daddy?"
Shawn and Rose looked at each other and then Rose said " Yes baby girl she is"
May squealed loudly waking the poor little girl and started to jump in her mother's arms.
" Ssshhhh baby don't scare her like that" Rose said trying to silence May. " she is so cute mommy" May said and looked to wards the girl and said " Hey sissy, I'm May. What name are you?" Rose and Shawn laughs at her baby attempt to say correct question. The girl to chuckles at that gaining three of them attention. Then she smiles shyly.
" Let's get in first May and then you can talk with her, okay baby?" Rose asked May at which she nods. They all goes into the house to see April shouting at Elizabeth, " Listen your not my granny so stop acting like that. And stay away from me you pathetic old lady"
" April Amanda Walker" Rose shouts from the door and puts May down while walking to April.
" Are you out of your mind? Say sorry to your granny now" Rose greeted out to April.
" and why should I, Mrs. Walker? See she is nothing to me so there is no reason for me to say sorry." April replied calmly. Rose was tired of April's this type of behaviour, April may look like her mother with hazel eyes, light brown hair which she dyed blonde, white skin but she was exact replica of her biological father always angry, not caring about others, selfish, she had never accepted Walker family as her. She was angry at her mother for being this family's part. At the mere age of ten she is very cunning, she never let any opportunity pass to get her way through the family and embarrassing them in front of people. Shawn had always treated her like his own, like a princess and that's what is stopping her from leaving the family Money.
Rose was feeling like crying, she didn't know what to do, she had tried so many time to make her understand but no use. She would always feel ashamed whenever April behave like this and that's always.
"April I kno-" Shawn started reasoning with her but got cut by her. " Oh please Shawn, don't act like I know nothing. A I never so a man whore like you. You both are disgusting . I don't want to do anything with you an-"
Slap
Rose slapped April hard before she continue with her nonsense, " get the hell out of my sight, now" Rose greeted out with so much anger. April clenched her fists glaring at her mother. "NOW" Rose shouted again with that April stormed out of the house.
Rose started crying and Shawn put the girl on the ground and rushed to Rose scooping her in his arms. May and the girl both were watching quietly with Elizabeth who was feeling proud of her this daughter for being always there for the family.
"ssshhhh it's okay babe, it happens, she'll come around. Trust me" Shawn whispered in Rose's ear calming her down.
A little growl was heard in the room, they look up to see that little girl was clutching her stomach and was looking towards the ground . Seeing that Shawn and Rose rushed towards her. " What happened baby, are you hurt? Does it hurt?" Rose was on full panic mode.
" my tummy is hungry?" first time that little angel whispered. And everyone in the room burst into laughter. " Come let's feed this tummy then. May are you hungry too baby?" Rose said softly to that May just nodded. Elizabeth and Shawn smiled softly seeing all this.
" But before that what's your name baby?" Rose asked softly to the girl. " I don't have nwame" that girl replied in her baby voice. Rose was shocked with others but composed her self that's when it's started raining there and an idea stuck in her mind and she whispered softly " Shawn from today she is our beautiful daughter June , June Walker".