prologue

(WOODSTOCK, VERMONT), 30th June 1997

May was playing with her step sister April in their big castle like huge mansion's garden while her father and step mother, April's mother were out. May was a very friendly kid, she is only four years and eleven months old nearly five year old but she was quite matured for her age, May was barely eight months old when her mother passed then Mr. Walker had to marry another woman for May's sake. Rose, Mr. Walker's second wife was his personal secretary at that time. She was married and had April but because of her husbands drinking habit and abusive behavior they got divorced.
Rose was friends with Mr. Walker and Rain Walker Mr. Walker's wife. After Rain's death Mr. Walker never loved someone like he loved her, but he had to get married and he knew that no one was better than Rose, they both needed each other for their children sake and they got married.
Rose Walker a kind hearted women with hazel eyes light brown hair. She knew that Mr. Walker a.k.a. Shawn would never love her like he loved her friend Rain and she was happy with it. She always have treated May and April same.
Like usual Rose and Shawn were gone to visit church leaving their two little daughters at castle in the care of Rain's mother Elizabeth. Elizabeth is exact replica of her daughter kind, smart, beautiful at the age of fifty she was quite young. She had always considered Rose her daughter like Rain.
Rose and Shawn were returning home from church when they'd stopped at some cake shop to get some cake for their little girls. Shawn was getting cake while Rose was sitting in the car. She was looking at a dark alley, few minutes later she saw something in the alley, something small, without thinking she got out of the car and started walking towards the alley.
Then there she saw behind the big garbage trunk a small girl she looked like a small little kitten.
"Hey there kitten" Rose said softly to the girl, she look up towards Rose with watery eyes and started shaking and whimpering. Rose got closer to that girl and scooped her in her own arms and hugged her tight while whispering soothing words in her ears. "Ssshhhh kitten you are fine with me okay? Nothing will happen with you. Calm down baby girl"
Listening Rose's soft word that small girl visibly relaxed and started to drift in sleep. Seeing that Rose softly whispered "sleep little angel, you'll be fine" and with that the girl drifted into dreamless sleep. Rose carried her to the car and put her in the back seat and put seat belt on her carefully.
Shawn came out of cake shop with two bags and smiled at Rose.
Rose was feeling nervous she didn't know how to tell him about that little angel.
" ummmm..... Shawn I want to talk with yo-" she got cut by Shawn.
"Rose who's that child? Where did you find her? She looks pale. Is she okay? Why are you not saying anything? Rose I-"
"Shut up Shawn, will you?" Rose said loudly to get Shawn's attention but not loud enough to wake that poor girl.
Hearing Rose's loud voice he shut up immediately.
" hmmm thought so, so I found her there in some alley and she was so afraid and and I didn't wanted to leave her like that and I don't know I mean I know I should have asked you first but oh god, I'm sorry?" Rose said panicked. Shawn started laughing, he was laughing so hard. Rose was blushing red like tomato as well ad trying to glare at Shawn.
Shawn saw that and laughed some more before hugging Rose close... " you are so cute Rose, I was just kidding. I saw everything and I'm so proud of you" he kissed her forehead. Then they got in the car and drives towards home........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So Hello guys here is the prologue of my story, I hope you nice people like it......
Well next update depends upon your vote & comment.
If you guys like it vote, comment & follow.......
Yours truly ~ Luna_deity