Sisters Disaster (Part One)

Important Authors Note : you must read.......

Hello there everyone here is it an update for you, I know I'm late in updating but still...

And please read the authors note in the end of the chapter, please....

ESPECIALLY SILENT READERS.....

The note is for each and every reader of I Do Mr.Beast but silent readers you must read it with ofc others 😆😆

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Chill's Lil' China Dinner

Hong Kong, China......

30th June 2015.

June's P.O.V.

I was waiting for the fall but it never came, then I slowly opened my eyes to look at the person who prevented me from falling on the floor....

When I opened my eyes I saw him, he was handsome, beautiful, like some Greek God.... His eyes were green? No maybe violet or is it red,? they are very now black pure black? Oh dear? His eyes color is changing & that means only one thing..... I need to change my glasses? Yeah right.... His jaw was clenched, and his whole demeanor was screaming his cruelty, how much of jerk he is.... Well everyone is not my Papa, who is best father, husband, friend, son, employer etc.... Never mind I am blabbering again and that to with myself.... He saved me from falling on the floor so I should say thank you to him with that thought in my mind I was about to open my mouth when he suddenly left my waist and I fell on the ground with a thud...

"Ouch!!" left from my mouth....

Well he is a total jerk, he made my point clear....

"Hey you Mr. What is wrong with you? Are you out of your mind? Why did you let me go? If you wanted me to fall then why did you saved me in the first place?"

I was shouting well okay I was trying, he was standing there like a statue of liberty... Is he deaf?

I'm not sure if he is deaf or not but I'm sure his companions are NOT deaf... They all were giving me murderous look, like they are ready to hunt me & feed their pets?

I was scared but for your kind information, when I'm scared my mouth and brains are in their own control like they hate me with all in them....

"Is he really deaf? Or just plainly jerk? Don't he have manners? No of course not... I mean look at him, what does he thinks of himself? God? After doing all of this, he is even ignoring me?....." I continued to scold him to get at least a little reaction but luck is not with me....

"What are you doing here?"

I hear from behind me & turned my head to look at the source of voice & it was Chiang....