Chapter 3 - The truth is out

Graham followed me outside and looked at me...
'Fran what's wrong? You're worrying me now?' Graham says
I started explaining, not knowing Ben was listening to the whole thing...
'I have found out, Jason has been having an affair for the past year! I don't know what to do Graham! I knew I'd fallen for the wrong guy! Why can't everyone be like you, or the A1 guys!! You 4 are the definition of perfection! You know how to respect women for who they truly are!!' I sobbed into his chest...
Just then I felt a second pair of arms go around me..I looked round and it was Ben, I could see how upset he was, just hearing it!
We had a little group hug then Ben looked at me...
'Finish with him Fran! There is one guy for you...both you and I know who I mean...he will be willing to show you the universe, without you taking your feet off the ground..'
I look at him and say 'anyone can do that with a computer!'
I chuckled a little causing Ben to smile and respond 'I know sweetie but I don't mean by a computer...you know what I mean!'
'It will take me a long time to trust again' I said looking away..
'That's fine babes! I'm sure if he loves you, he will be willing to wait for you' he responds with a smile then takes me back inside, with my puffy eyes and makeup down my face

'Where's the ladies toilets Graham, I need to go and sort myself out...'
Graham shows me to the toilets, unbeknown to me, Ben has informed Chris of what has happened... Chris waits until he sees Graham come back then gets up and goes for an adventure...........