Chapter 7

The 2 weeks of tour passed by very quickly and it was the day i was meeting the Girls!! I tweeted them all telling them details of where to meet and what time...then i heard someone move! Smiling i look round and Chris has finally woke up! He even allowed me to stay at his, until i found a place of my own...which with the way things were going, that would probably be never..
'You must have been tired! You went straight to sleep when you came in! I'll go cook you some breakfast Chris! What would you like?'
I just saw a smirk appear on his face...knowing exactly what he meant, i just giggled!
'Really? Is that what you want for breakfast? That will give you the protein and nutrition you need to get you through the day!'
I ran off upstairs and stood picking an outfit out for meeting the girls! I had to look the least presentable so i picked a nice tong tshirt out and some skinny jeans! 'That will do! I'll look like a million dollars!' I said aloud, not realising!
'You are more than a million dollars...a lot more! Always remember that..'
'And what if i forget tomorrow?' You chuckle
Just then you feel yourself being lifted, placed on the bed and tickled!!

Hours passed and it was time to meet the girls!! You went to the pub where you'd told them to meet you an they were all there waiting!!!
'Hi girrrrrls!!!!' You hug them all smiling! 'How are you all?'
El looked at me 'less of how are we...how are you?? I saw your tweet about your ex!! What was Ben talking about? He mentioned something about Chris finally finding the right girl for him?'

I sat and explained everything to them!
'I know Graham, i went to talk to him privately about Jason cheating on me and Ben came out, told me that both me and him knew who the right guy for me was..then i sat and plate some songs on Chris'a guitar, which the 3 of them joined in! Graham then asked if i wanted to do the whole tour! Obviously i said yes! Then its pretty much straight forward after that! Me and Chris spent quite a lot of time together on tour.. If he wasn't with the boys then he was with me but i loved it!!'