Chapter 9 - The Suprise

'SUPRISEEEEEE' I shouted then laughed
All the girls ran to the stage as Ben, Mark and Chris all stood on stage ready to sing 'That Somebody Is Me'
None of them could believe their eyes... A1 were right in front of some!! For some of them, it was the first time they'd ever seen the boys live.

We all danced along to that somebody is me...screaming and shouting the lyrics and giggling!! Then I notice Tess and El have gone very quiet when they take a break! I giggle and ask the boys to go talk to them, then I see Chris walk over to me
'Hey baby!' I look up at him and smile
'Hey little miss beautiful' he replies smiling..melting my heart!
'Are you enjoying yourself so far! Your fans are loving the performances..' I smile
'Yes I'm loving it...I hope my biggest fan is enjoying herself' he says
We both start chuckling then hear Mark say over the microphone...
'Can we all take a moment to say just how cute Frankie and Chris are together! I've never seen him so happy! Love you bro!'
I laugh and look at Mark
'Mark how much have you had to drink?? You never tell Chris you love him!'

Hours passed and it was nearly time for the party to end! I was unfortunately gutted because none of us wanted it to end....however both Mark and Ben, had given their numbers to Tess and El...

Just as we were about to bring the party to an end, I heard the beginning of Until You Fall In Love playing...i looked round at Chris who was stood on the stage alone, smiling then went on stage because he asked me to come up on stage.....