Chapter 5

I slowly pulled back and finished the rest of my makeup, then followed him back out to the boys and sat on the chair and tweeted 'sat with Ben, Mark and Christian backstage at Big Reunion tour.. #funtimes'..

Graham looked at me 'Fran, how would you like to travel the UK...with the Big a Reunion boyband tour...'
I looked up... 'Are you being serious?? I'd love too! Just 2 problems... Firstly there are 27 guys on this tour including you Graham, that is a lot of progesterone...I don't know how I'm going to cope..and secondly, I need clothes'....
Just then Martine strolls in and sits by Chris, causing me to get up and walk off, not in the mood for it all...then turn to hear
'You know Chris I don't care! That's the reason I'm here...I don't want you anymore! You care more about the band than you do about me anyway...' Martine shouts

I walk up to her, pissed off 'er excuse me, he has never cared about the band more than you..so don't try all that bullshit on because no one is going to believe it! You think you are absolutely magnificent because you are petit and you are the best thing that happened in this world...news flash darling, there's much better women out their for Christian, than just you..the one thing you will never find, is someone better than Christian!'

I walk off, feeling a lot better! And finally did the thing I had been dreading the most...I nipped back 'home', told Jason I knew his game, he was a liar and a cheater, packed all my belongings and personal possessions then took them back to the arena with me.