Chapter 8 - The Suprise

8 months passed and my 21st birthday was fast approaching! However i told all the angels i was organising a meal for just all us girls...little did they know that that was actually partly a lie...

I briefed the boys on what was actually going to happen and they all agreed that the girls were going to get the suprise of their lives!

I prepared myself for my birthday meal with the girls and tweeted a picture of me in my outfit..and saw a response from Chris come through 'you look beautiful baby!! Enjoy your meal tonight with the girls! I'll see you when you get home! Love you!xx'

Giggling, i looked at him...
'You are such a cutie! I'm such a lucky lady!! And i love you too Chris' then i carried on getting ready, making sure my hair and makeup looked perfect. Not realising Chris had taken a picture, i sorted my handbag, to make it look like i was prepared for going out!

A few hours passed and we'd all eaten our meal...
'Right girls... I'm gonna take you to my favourite bar now!! Follow me'

I lead them all to my favourite bar which is rented out for the night...the lights were out and there was no music playing...so i pointed out the way to our room we were in!

Then i heard Tess shout 'where's the light switch?!'
As i walked in the room, i flicked the light switch on then stood back and watched them all.....