Chapter 2 - Meeting A1

I saw Christian and just froze!! The guy that I wanted to love me for the whole of my life was stood in front of me!! My eyes widened as I neared him... I walked up to him casually and I could tell he was giggling away at how stupid I must have looked!
'Oh thank you Christian' I said then laughed
'It's okay cutie' he replies...completely melting my heart!
I looked down at him like a love sick puppy!! Then I heard Graham (the tour manager) shout telling us to move along!!
'I'll see you later Chris' I winked and giggled then move along...
'I'm sorry Graham' I said chuckling
'It's alright sweetheart, I'll let you off.' Graham smiled. He was like the big brother I never had, I'd seen a lot of bands which he'd been the tour manager for and he always treated me with respect.
Off we went for our photo with Mark, Ben and everyone else who was in the photo! After the photo I started walking off...
'Nice jacket' Ben shouts..
'Thank youu' I shouted back and smile then off we went backstage as Graham had given us AAA passes.
Absolutely buzzing, we sat there waiting for the bands to come back...Mark and Ben sat next to me, leaving Chris sulking in the corner...
We all sat laughing at him!
'Poor Chris!! One of your stole his seat!' I joked... The laughing stopped!
I tried not looking up, feeling them all looking at me....
I then texted Graham 'Graham I need a word about something personal! I know I can trust you! I don't wanna say anything aloud as I don't know how Chris and the other 2 will react :( ' so I got up and went out not knowing both Mark and Ben had seen the text....