Chapter 6

I put all my belongings on Graham's bus for the moment because i didn't know what bus I'd be on then i went and sat back with the boys!
'Chris, could i borrow your guitar please?' I asked politely
'Of course cutie' he replies with a smile on his face. I sat down and started playing 'The Truth About Lies' and started singing along, which is what i always do to cheer myself up! I hear the boys singing along and smile at Chris.
Once I'd finished playing the song, i started playing 'Until You Fall In Love' which Ben knew was my favourite song! I'd never told Chris about it being my favourite song! Due to me being a little scared! Chris started singing along whilst Ben sat videoing it for instagram! When i realised i giggled and said 'you little shit! I bet i sound dreadful'

A few hours passed and i went backstage after the gig..
'Fran....come here please' graham shouted
I skipped over because i was just on a complete high after A1's performances.. 'Yes Graham! How may i help you?'
'You will be on the bus with Ben, Mark and Chris! I've put your stuff on the bus for you sweetie!' He smiles
'Okay that's fine Graham! Thank you...for earlier! I really appreciate it!' You look up at him and smile!
He just looked at me and hugged me 'it's okay sweetie! Remember I'm a text away'

Days pass and you have travelled to various cities! Seen things you didn't think you would! You sit talking to the Angels on twitter 'Girls, we should meet up after the tour is finished!' You tweet them!
They all agree!

You then tweet 'mwahahahaha'
Little did they know that you'd planned something all along....