Chapter 2- I'll help you.

Shinsou pov:

I could see the hesitation in denkis eyes as he shoved the metal wire in his mouth and set off his quirk. There were loud yellow sparks erupting from his hands causing everyone to step back. I scouted back on my chair and nearly fell over- thankfully nobody noticed.

The room became way too bright and I sheilded my eyes with my arms and looked away. The light died down and was replaced with uncontrollable laughter.

I turned my head to see mina and sero clutching their stomachs in laughter and bakugo taking a picture of denki with kirishima laughing on hid shoulder.

My eyes landed on denki who had a dumb expression and drool dripping from is mouth. He was swaying side to side and his eyes were narrowed like he couldnt see.

"Wheeeeeyyyyy-" the squad of his 'friends' could barely breathe from the noise the boy made.

"O-omfg! I cant breathe!" The pink girl wheezed gripping onto the tape dudes shoulder.

"I'm using this as blackmail later." The angry blonde guy smirked.

"Is he okay?" I asked, staring at the disheveled student infront of me.

"Dont worry! He'll be fine. He just goes dumb for a bit." The red head smiled and shrugged off my worry.

"What is going on? Mr. Aizawa-sensei is trying to teach!" A blue haired guy with glasses came marching over, waving his arms around like a robot.

"Oh it's fine iida. Denki just went brain dead again." Sero smiled, while taking the charger and phone from denki.

"Oo! I almost forgot! Show me the texts. Is she smart? Pretty? Nice?" Mina rambled on as the group left, abandoning the boy who obviously needed help.

"Uh is there anyway of like...helping him?" I asked 'iida' who turned on his heel and started calling over the teacher.

Aizawa walked over, took one good look at denki and sighed.

"Someone needs to take him back to the dorms, hes in no position to be in class. Shinsou, you take him."

I glared at the teacher with my mouth slightly ajar.

"What? Why me?!" I asked. I do not want to be this dudes babysitter!

"Because I said so. Now hurry up incase he starts electrocuting people."

Reluctantly, I grabbed the boys arm and started carefully dragging him towards the door.

"Wheeyyy?"

I rolled my eyes and ignored his strange attempts of speaking.

"Careful he doesnt shock you!" I heard someone call out as I left the class. It was followed by muffled snickers whisk I just ignored and kept leading the boy to the dorms.

God why did he send me? I dont even know this guy or where his dorm is! Where am I supposed to take him?!

I groaned and contemplated taking him to my dorm.

"Whhheeyyy!" I felt a tug on my arm and i turned around. Denki was standing there, still swaying with his tongue sticking out, but now he was refusing to walk.