chapter 7- mama minas plan

Minas pov:

I was laying on my bed, scrolling through tiktok with my face mask on when I was interrupted.

A soft but urgent knock at my door make me groan and place my phone face down on my blue bed and get up. I swung the door open to see a distressed denki.

"Denks? Baby what's wrong?" I asked placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I think I have a crush on hitoshi..." he blurted out, his face all scrunched up nervously. OMG OMG OMG YES!

I tried to contain my happy squeals but failed and clasped my hand over my mouth giggling.

"My ship is goddamn sailing bitch!" I laughed to myself staring at the boy at my door.

"MINA! HELP ME GODDAMIT!" He yelled as I laughed. I grabbed his shoulder and shoved me into the room before making sure the coast was clear in the halls.

I quickly picked up my phone and dialed the group chat.

"Who are you calling?" Denki asked sitting on my bed.

"The experts." Denki looked thoroughly confused when the door flew open and all class 1a girls charged in smiling.

"Code purple and yellow?!" Ururaka exclaimed. I nodded and all the girls giggled and gasped.

"I'm sorry...code yellow and what now?" I turned to see denki still confused. Ururaka, the 2nd biggest Fangirl (I'm no¹ obv) ran over to denki,squeezing his cheeks and gushing.

"Okay! It's been 5 minutes ladys, remember the rules." Momo said giggling slightly.

"No fangirling for over 5 minutes because we need to make a plan of action." Hagaruke sighed.

"EXACTLY, kero. Now what's the plan, mina?" Tsu asked while we all sat in a circle on the floor.

"How about tr-"

"No." Jiriou rolled her eyes at me.

"How about, we tell them the bakusquad is going to meet them at the park but while they're there say you cant make it!" Momo smiled at her plan.

"Yeah- then we can spy on them and watch...." ururak whispered into the circle so Denks couldnt hear.

"Okay denki did you hear the plan?" I asked glancing at him. He nodded and left to start the plan.

Shinsou 😴☕😽

Mina: hey, the squad is thinking about all of us meeting up at the park. You in? XXX

Shinsou: The whole squad?

Mina: if that's your way of asking if Denks will be there, then yes.

Shinsou: I didnt ask that so stfu and sure I'll be there. What time?

Mina: in 1hour. Make sure to dress to impress denks 😉

Shinsou: No. 💖

Mina: you give off pure Gen Z vibes dude. I'm living for it 😌

Shinsou: well I wonder if that's because I am a part of Gen Z. Dumbass

Mina: I'm not a dumbass, I just let denki borrow the braincell tonight.

Shinsou: nice lol. Well see you in 1 hour.

Mina: now its 52 minutes 😌