Chapter 46***

(DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. It's important to remember this is all totally fabricated, embellished, and exaggerated for entertainment purposes.)

**********

***THIS CHAPTER WAS EDITED AND IS NO LONGER CENSORED***

Needles, guns, and grass

Lots of laughs

Lots of laughs

Joni Mitchell | Blue

One night there was a knock at my hotel door, and I got up in nothing but my briefs to answer. I expected to see a fan who had infiltrated security and somehow found my room since it was well after midnight, but instead, I saw him. He brushed past me and into the room, removing his jacket and boots, reeking of weed, and scouting the room to make sure I was alone. When he was satisfied, he shut off all the lights and the TV, opened the drapes to the balcony, then led me through the moonlit quiet to the bed.

"I thought we were done?" I asked.

"I did too."

"You ever think about what we're doing?" I rasped, laying down with him atop me.

"Hm?

"Like everything?" I said between his kisses. "Like...everyone we're hurting?"

"Noh...noh. I just think about youh."

"Maybe we should stop—"

"I'd rather keep going." He bit my lip. "It feels too f—kin' gud." I couldn't argue with that. He took my hand and kissed it, but in a flash had removed a set of handcuffs and bound me to the bed by the wrist.

"Z?! Z, what the actual f—k?" He shushed me with a kiss, his mustache tickling my lips. Despite my protests and evasion, he managed to gain control of my free arm and joined it to the other at the head of the bed. I rocked and rocked until the bedframe threatened to topple over, but to no avail. He had me where he wanted me, and now I was completely at his mercy, squirming in apprehension and discomfort from the metal biting into my wrists.

"Where the f—k did you even get these?!" I grunted, clanking the metal, trying to slip my wrists through the cuffs. For some reason, I just didn't trust him anymore. He seemed different tonight, especially considering he had shown up high out of his mind and unannounced. Now he ignored my pleas to hold off a minute and talk, and instead snatched my briefs down my thighs, fighting with them around my ankles before flinging them away.

In an instance, he buried my hardening cock in the scorching textures of his mouth. That feeling would never get old. No one did it like him. No one swallowed so much of me in one gulp. His unabashed moans gave me free reign to do the same. We were so f—king loud together. I forgot I was even chained. I nearly pissed myself it felt so insanely good to be inside of him; so insanely debilitating.

Each time he withdrew he pumped my cock and I slammed my head onto the mattress in an unquenchable yearning for more. He drizzled a bit of lube onto my erect tip, then swished it around with his fingertips until I tingled wildly, the sensation spilling down my shaft and into my balls which he popped into his mouth one by one.

I felt like I was watching him in a time lapse. He did what he wanted, and I had no say in it whatsoever. Now he crawled over me and pressed a nasty kiss to my lips before sucking my nipples until they grew erect and tender—