1. Please! let me join!

The cold morning air hit the pale skin of Selene Nicole. The teen let the soft air flow through her shaved sides of her dark red, hair. Pushing down the street on her skate board, people gave the female a strange look. Today was the first day of Selene being an american transfer student. To say she was excited was an under statement. Approaching her new school, Karasuno high school, Selene pop kicked her skate board into her hands. A smile grew onto her face, watching as the sun began to peak over the school. Fixing her skirt, Selene tugged at her dark, blue, backpack that held her school supplies and a change of practice clothes. When she went to meet the principal yesterday, he gave her an offer she couldn't refuse. The only problem was convincing the coach of the boys volleyball team to let her join. She already had filled out the application, it was just giving it to them that scared her the most.

Shaking her head of her worried thoughts, Selene step foot onto school grounds with a cool complexity. If it wasn't for her hair being down, students may have looked at her even more weirdly than they already were. She was sure it was the skate board in her hand and the fact she had a black nose ring. Signing, a hand slips into the front pocket of her skirt and grabs a box of apple juice. Cause, who doesn't carry around a juice box? Walking into school, she could already hear people start to talk.

"Who's that?"

"Is she new?"

"She looks kinda scary!"

Ignoring them, she tredges on to the locker the principle showed her yesterday. Opening it up, she places her skate board inside and begins to change shoes.

"U-uh hello!" A nervous voice called.

Looking up, she spotted a blonde female with one pig tail on her left side. It was being held by a blue star ponytail.

"You must be the second year american transfer student! I'm Hitoka Yachi! You can call me Yac-can if you'd like!" Her chocolate colored eyes sparkled with delight.

Standing up, the smaller female was surprised by Selene's height.

"Oh, hello, I'm Selene Nicole, nice to meet you Yac-can," she replied with a monotoned voice, trying to keep her composure.

"OH WOW! Your super tall! How tall are you if you don't mind me asking, Nicole-san?" Yachi questions.

"Please, call me Selene and I'm 177.8cm," she replies, slightly blushing.

"Amazing! Oh- would you like me to walk you to class, since, your new here?" Yachi offers.

"Sure, I have math first," Selene's responses, stepping in line with Yachi.

"Haha! We have the same class together, common, this way," she responds as the taller female follows behind.

Students gave the teen a surprised look as she passes, since, she is taller than most of them there. Entering class, she takes a the seat in the back corner as yachi stays by her side for another moment.

"So, what made you transfer from america? If you don't mind me asking!" She nervously follows up.

"I had an opportunity for work here. I work in the city but, its fun," Selene responds.

"What do you do?"

"Box," she stated flatly as if it was nothing.

"EH!? You make money hitting people!?" Yachi leans forward.

"Y-yes, its what I did in america, japan just offered me more money, though, I only work on the weekends."

"Your amazing, Selene!" Yachi praises before the bell rings.

After students took their seats, the female teacher began talking to the class.

"Alright students, we have a new face in our class. Please stand up and introduce yourself."

With that, the scratching of Selene's chair gained everyone's attention. All the students gave her a wided eyed look, not expecting her at all.

"Hello! I'm Selene Nicole, a second year transfer student from america. It's vary nice to meet you all!" Selene took a swift bow before sitting down.

Unusual noises came from the right side of class room. Looking over, she notices two male students with stars in their eyes, staring at Selene. One had a shaved head and the other one had a small part of blonde in front of his hair that fell down into his face. The rest of his hair was black and spiked back. After that, class went on, and so did the rest of the day. Nervously, with her application paper filled out in one hand while the other held her skate board, the female went to the staff room. Nervously, she opened the door as teachers looked up at her.

"Sorry for coming in unannounced!" She bows quickly before straightening herself. "But... W-who is the advisor of the male volleyball team!"

"That's me!" A teacher with short curly brown hair and glasses stood up.

Stiffly, Selene approached him and began to stutter off. "H-hello! I am Selene Nicole, the new transfer student from america! T-the Principle a-and school of japan o-offered me to be the starting f-fase of t-the- all s-sports program!" Ittetsu' eyes widen as he watched the tall female in front of him present the males volleyball application to him. Staying in the bow position, Selene stated with confidence, "I'd like to join your volleyball team, sir! O-or atleast, give me a chance to prove myself that I am capable to play on the boys volleyball team!"

Sweat began to pour as she heard his soft chuckle. She felt the paper leave her hand before straightening herself. Ittetsu lifted his glasses and began to read. The teen watched as his eyes slowly widen.

"Y-your a boxer?" He questions.

"Yes!" Selene replies with confidence.

"Well, I assume you have a change of clothes. Why don't you go get changed and meet me back here. We'll see what the team thinks of your skills." He gives the female a warming smile.

Selene smiles brightly, "thank you sir!"

With that, he watches the female take off out of the teacher's room.

"Ittetsu-san, do you think people will let a female play on the boys volleyball team?" One of the teachers asked.

"No, but, I think this is the start of a brand new age. She might just be the one to change the whole game, and I'm vary much excited!" He responds.