15. Shiratorizawa vs. Karasuno Part 2

As warm ups ended, the game quickly began with the starting line up of Tsukki, Kageyama, Hinata, Daichi, Asahi, and Tanaka with Hinata and Noya switching out. Selene's job was to go in when one of her teammates seemed low on energy or if they needed a new change of pace. They stuck with the plan by keeping Wakatoshi Ushijima's spikes in Hoya's direction by blocking off his options.

"Nice serve ace!" Suga called after they score another point in the first set.

"Go, go, Asahi! Go, go, Asahi! Push it! Push it!" The Karasuno crowd chanted.

Taking a deep breath, Asahi sets up another perfect serve as the other team sends it in the air. Selene watches nervously from the side as they fight for points. Though, one of their players made the female grumble in frustration. He went by the name of Satori Tendō, he was one of their middle blockers and he stopped about every single one of their shots. Though, after Karasuno won the first set, Selene sighed of relief. Sadly, they had a long way to go before they were winning this. Especially after they lost the second and third match due to the power duo. Suga looked down at Selene's hands, they were balled up. Switching to her face, it looked like she wanted to kill someone.

Their team was having a hard time keeping the ball up, especially Noya. Though, the whistle blew for a moment making Selene look at her coach. Walking over, Tsukki's hand was bleeding from the multiple one touches he'd been doing against the other teams captain.

"Selene, you'll replace Tsukki why hes out," Keishin stated as the blonde looked to the female.

Scrunching her eyebrows, Selene gave a stiff nod before looking up at her teammates. Karasuno's team watched their winged spiker walk over to the blonde as she slapped her hands on both sides of his face. Bring him down to her level, his eyes widen at the females determined expression.

"I'm going to stop Ushijima's spikes!" Selene stated.

Letting go, he stood back up straight with an unreadable expression. Slowly, a smirk formed as he responded.

"I'm counting on it, just leave some for when I get back," with that Kiyoko walked Tsukki towards the medical ward.

Turning around, she faced her teammates with a smirk, "alright, let's stop them in their tracks!"

Stepping onto the court, Karasuno's crowd begins to cheer Selene on before a certain someone leans iver the railing.

"Take your turn at the legendary wheel of Karama!" Renie shouts as everyone focused their attention on the twins.

She points at her twin as Selene points from behind her back. The female stares directly at Shiratorizawa's team as they speak in sync.

"But remember," Selene starts, followed by her sister from the stands.

"That what goes around that comes back around, goes back around to you," Selene points at the other team, taunting them with an unreadable expression.

She watches as the other teams eyes widen, successfully scaring them. They slightly growl as her teammates try to read her face. Renie had a sadistic smile, already knowing that little stunt got her sister in the groove. Soon, they watched the other team fumble on their serve, giving Karasuno a point. Surprised that Renie and Selene's stunt actually got to the other team, Hinata bounced on to the female.

"HOW!?" He screeched before being ripped off by his collar.

Setting him down, Selene smiled and put a finger up to her mouth.

"Just a little magic," she replied.

Hinata looked so convicted, making Kageyama and Tanaka laugh behind them. Next, Asahi was up to serve again, sending a perfect one over. Watching the ball, Selene stepped back, ready to help Tanaka send a straight down to Noya. Running, Selene quickly joins her teammate to block Ushijima's monster spike. Successfully, he sent it directly towards Noya who dug it up with precision followed by Kageyama. Noticing Selene's step back, he watched her and Hinata jump up at the same time. Though, he made the mistake of sending it to Hinata who got completely stuffed. Thinking quickly, Selene, mid air, sticks her left leg out, catching the ball. The crowd and her teammates go crazy, watching the ball fly back over and hitting the other teams side before they could get to it. Harshly, Selene landed in the splits making her bite her lip in pain. The female sat there as Kageyama walked over to her. He reached his hands down as the female took them in a criss cross motion. The setter lifts up the wing spiker as she hunches over, gripping her inner thighs. He tries to hold in a laugh but fails.

"Ah, nice save, Selene-kun!" Suga encouraged, reviving a weak thumbs up.

After a couple more points were won, Selene saw it. In slow motion, she matched her pace with Wakatoshi Ushijima as he began to jump up. A few seconds laters, Selene was right in his face, making his eyes widen. Selene's wings appeared again as the ball came into contact with her right hand. Everyone watched as she completely stopped the ball, sending it back over to the other side. Looming over him, behind the female, a hawk appeared to screech at the captain. Though, the power of the block sent Selena falling graceful onto her ass. The whole gym went scilent before an uproar of emotion was sparked. Behind her were her amazed teammates jumping up and down like little children.

"Nice block, nice block, Selene! Let's do another one!" Karasuno's crowd shouted.

Standing up, the female teased the other team by licking her upper K-9.

"I'm hungry for more, give me another~"

In the player box, Suga's heart skipped a beat, hearing the females deeply seductive voice. He put a hand over his heart, clunching his shirt in pain. Next to him, Noya and Tadashi poked fun of the setter.

"Someone's gotta crush~" Noya teases.

"Oh shut up!" Suga replied.

The game went on before Tsukki showed back up during one of Shiratorizawa's time outs. From the stands, Renie's heart skipped a beat, watching the tall blocker jog back in with Kiyoko behind him. Smiling, Hinata jumped up in glee.

"I can still play, but my finger is inmobilized," Tsukki told coach Ukai.

"Okay, well, you miss Selene rock their shit," Kageyama boosts, trying to get under his teammates skin.

"I was hoping she was," he replied, making them look at the blonde in shock.

Looking up at him, he patted the females shoulder in praise.

"Did you stop one?" He questioned.

Selene licked her lips, "yes, and it felt good~"

"Good."