18. New Year Confession

Winter had just hit and Karasuno's volleyball team was off from practice today, since it was new years. Keeping her word, Karasuno's winged spiker could be found at her usual boxing ring, alone. During winter, the ring was cold when there were no sweaty bodies rubbing against each other.

The sound of skin slapping against leather, sounded across the room as Selene viciously punched the hanging punching bag. She was clad in a white, cut-off, turtle neck and a pair of blue jeans to keep her legs warm. Even though her hands were wrapped, she could still feel her skin break under them. Her muscles contracted with every move she made, making the air around her steam off her skin.

Outside, Sugawara was franticly looking for the females boxing ring. How did he find himself here? Well, he got a pep talk from Daichi, Asahi, and Kiyoko to go confront the female about his feelings. This was after they said how "obvious" his feels were when they mentioned the female in a conversation. Frustrated, he stumbled into someone he didn't think he'd find.

"Hey, hey, hey! Sugawara!" Bokuto boosted, helping the teen stand back up.

"Bokuto-san, i forgot you live around here," he stated with surprise.

"And you don't! Haha! What is Karasuno's vice captain doing all the way up here?" He questioned.

"I'm looking for Selene-chan, I- I have something important to tell her," Suga confessed.

"A confession! I didn't know you had it in you!" Bokuto patted the silver haired males back.

"Yeah, well, when your friends point it out...."

"Oh you got it bad then! I'm not gonna lie, I'd be blessed to have that woman as my own. Though, I have my eye on someone else," Bokuto laughs.

"Well, do you mind helping me out? I can't find her boxing ring," Suga explains.

"Oh! There's the Restless Wolf down the street, that's the only boxing ring I know that is here," Bokuto responds.

"Ah! Thank you, Bokuto-san," Suga thanks before waving him off.

"Hey, hey, hey! You go get your girl, Suga-man!" Bokuto calls, watching him take off.

"What was that all about?" Akaashi questions while walking up to his taller friend.

"Someones about to find their happiness~ Uhg, I love young romance!" Bokuto gushes.

The tapping of feet got closer to the door of the Restless Wolf. Though, Selene completely blocked it out by throwing another punch. Suddenly, light was let into the dimly lit ring, making Selene grab the punching bag to stop it from swinging. Turning her head, she was surprised by an out of breath Suga, struggling to breath under his green scarf.

"Kōshi-kun?" she stated.

Looking at her, he noticed how sweaty the female was compared to the coldness of the room.

"How are you not freezing!?" He questions, walking in, finally catching his breath.

"I've been punching this thing for maybe an hour or two?" Selena explains, watching as Suga walks over to her bag.

Confused, she watches him pull out a wrang before getting back up. He makes his way over to the female and hands it to her. Thanking him, she begins to wipe away the sweat on her face. Stopping at her mouth, she looks into his chocolate colored eyes while raising an eyebrow. He was looking down at his feet before his hands dug into his coat pocket.

"S-selene-san... I..." He stumbles, biting his lip.

She watches him pull out a envelope with a small heart sticker attached to keep it closed. Her eyes narrow in concentration, trying to read Suga's flustered expression. Taking a deep breath in, he holds it out to her before nuzzling his face into his scarf. This was vary unlike the silver haired teen to be flustered like this. Usually he was calm and collected, though, right now, his face was completely red. Gently, she took the envelope into her hand and flipping it over. Her heart skipped a beat when seeing her name written in Sugawara's hand writing. Titling her head, she puts the rag over her shoulder. Slowly, she tore the envelope open before reading the hand written letter. Finishing, Selene's face was completely red as she tries to hide it with the letter.

"Kōshi-san? D-do you really like my eyes and... Specifically my arm muscles?" Selene tries not to laugh at the end.

"H-HAVE YOU SEEN THEM?" Suga tries to defend himself but only succeeded in making the red head laugh.

Pulling it down, she gives him a soft smile before slowly slipping an arm around his waist. He watches as her other arm wraps around him, though, she didn't pull him close like he wanted her too.

"Well... How's this? Would you prefer to be in them?" Selene questions.

"Yes," he responded without hesitation, catching Selene off guard.

Suddenly, the female was pulled closer by her hips until they were chest to chest. Looking down, he watched the females face turn to a deep red.

"So... Selene-san?" He questioned, putting his knuckle under her chin to rise her face up towards him.

Selene let's out a "pft" sound, finding the whole situation cheesy.

"If your gonna tease me... I'm gonna tease you back," Selene's eyes open up, showing a new emotion.

Suga's eyes widen, followed be another blushe, causing him to turn his head to the side. Unwrapping her arms around him, Selene drags his attention back to her by placing both her hands on either side of his face. Without hesitation, she drags his head down into a loving kiss. On instinct, he pulls her closer to deep it before they pull back for a breath. Resting his hand on her hips, Suga looks down at the female with passion in his eyes.

"Does that answer your question, sugar?" Selene smirks with a slight blush on her face.

Before he could awnser, she pulled his scarf up and over his face as she let's her full emotion appear on her face. His laugh sounded like music to her ears as he pulled it down.

"Yes, yes it does," Suga response.