𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝐭. 1

"ALL RIGHT, LET'S GET STARTED

"ALL RIGHT, LET'S GET STARTED." Jim was sitting at the head of the table in the conference room. Dwight, Ryan, and I was on his right side. Karen, Andy, and Stanley on his left. Leaving, Phyllis straight down the barrel at the other end of the table. "Oh, first off, we're supposed to be pushing card stock this week, so... let's push card stock this week." Jim jokingly encourages with his fist in a ball. Dwight then slams a tape recorder on the table. I look down at the recorder, my brows furrowing and my lips pulled down. I send a questioning look to Jim (who I've grown considerably close with over the past month). Jim sends his famous smirk right back at me.

"Uh, also— What is this?" Jim questions, pointing to the recorder with his pen.

    "Tape recorder." Dwight says like its the most boring thing in the entire world.

    "For what?" Jim asks, no emotion in his voice other than annoyance.

    "For recording." I raise my eyes at his sass.

    "Micheal is on vacation, and he has asked me to record all meetings and to type up the transcripts." I simply roll my pale blue eyes.

"Okay, uh, Karen, any news from that law firm?" Jim asks. I doodle on the corner of my notebook, I got an idea and I couldn't let it escape now.

    "Yeah, the deal closed yesterday. It's a six-month commitment." Karens response is short and sweet enough for Jim to change directions very quickly.

"Oh, my God. Dwight, what are you doing?" Jim yells. A small smile works its way onto my face.

    "What?" Dwight looks up from his paper work confused.

    "You're not allowed to take off your pants in the middle of the office." Dwight still not getting the joke looks to Jim.

    "I'm not." He says slowly.

    "Dwight, you know what? Just back off. Okay that's making me uncomfortable. This is sexual harassment, by the way." My face is probably bright red from trying to hold in my laughter. My shoulders are slightly shaking from the silent hysterics.

"Oh my God. He's got a knife!" Jim exclaims.

    "I do not have a knife!" Dwight shouts into the recorder.

    "No, let the record show that Dwight K. Schrute is now completely nude and is holding a plastic knife to Evangeline's neck." I can't hold it back any longer. I locked eyes with Jim and explode in giggles. Jim's grin only grew at my reaction.