𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝐭. 3

"HELLO, HI, ATTENTION, EVERYONE

"HELLO, HI, ATTENTION, EVERYONE. UM, APPARENTLY THERE IS AN E-MAIL CIRCULATING AROUND THAT CONTAINS A VERY PG-13 RATED PICTURE OF ME AND A WOMAN." I was very upset at Jim. He was making this picture seem like a terrible, disgusting, revolting picture. But if it's PG-13, I could totally see it. Kevin nodded his head once at Micheal's announcement and said one thing.

    "Jan." Micheal wouldn't look Kevin in the eyes.

"No, Kevin, a woman! Maybe Jan, maybe—" Micheal was running out of lies and it was honestly kind of amusing. I was leant against Pam's desk; throwing orange Jelly-beans in my mouth two at a time.

    "Urkel Grue." Jim speaks up, offering Micheal his fake Russian that he created in the conference room earlier that day.

"My point is that if you get it, I would ask that you just delete it, sight unseen. Let's be professional, all right?" Micheal offered up. I thought it was rich that the words 'be' and 'professional' came up next to each other in a sentence that came from Micheal's mouth. Soon after; Micheal grabbed his steel drum and walked out the door. I watched him go; popping two more Jelly-beans in my mouth. I stroll over to Jim, hovering over his right shoulder. Without looking, he reaches over with his left hand and takes a Jelly-bean from my hand. I watch him put it in his mouth, chew on it, and then I watch the disgust set in. Jim furrows his eyebrows and sticks out his tongue.

    I snort at his reaction, loving karma's magical ways. After Jim, begrudgingly, swallows he turns to me with a scowl.

"Are you a monster?" He asks. "Who the hell, eats the orange Jelly-beans?" My lips stretch into a menacing smile. I put the rest of the Jelly-beans in my mouth,

"Monsters." I wiggle my fingers in Jim's face to create a spooky effect. Jim takes my hands and puts them on his desk with a petty smile. I scrunch my nose at him.

    A shrill of a phone rings through the office.

"Dunder-Mifflin, this is Pam." Pam's takes out her sticky-notes and beings to write things down. "Mhm, okay. Yes, I will tell him that, bye." She the hangs up the phone and waves me over to her desk.

    "Evie, can you relay this to Micheal, please?" My bottom lip involuntary juts out into a pout. Pam snickers at my reaction. "I'll give you all my big yellow paper-clips." I shake my head and take the sticky-note.

"I don't want your pity paper-clip." I huff jokingly. I grab my coat; pulling it on along with my red scarf. I have no problem going to Micheal on a normal day. Sometimes he's gross, but that's a given at this point and there's nothing I can do about it. What I don't like, is going to sulky Micheal. Sulky Micheal, is the worst. As I sit in the elevator, I run through responses if Micheal says anything weird. The doors open and I look down at the sticky-note. Memorizing it so I'm not stuttering it out.

I see his hunched figure, standing in the snow. My heart goes out to him, but he couldn't have tried to send the photo to who ever in the first place.