Chapter 2

I do not own Naruto

Chapter 2

Sakura's Pov

What have I done? I just drank someone's blood. And it tasted so good. No! I don't drink human's blood!

I didn't know what to do. I just stood there as the little child was laying on the floor dead. But it tasted so good. I do not drink human blood.

I don't know what voices were in my head. But by the tone of their voices I'm guessing that they were my two sides. I've read about them in books. I just never knew these things were real.

My vampire side wants to try to take over and make me a full vampire while my human side wants to make me full human.

Honestly, I don't want to be full of neither. They're both evil people who only care about themselves. Love. That word. If I mate with a vampire. Then I'll fully become a vampire but if I mate awith a human, I'll become full human.

That's one of the reasons I hate the word love. Ugh! I can't even think about it.

Naruto and Sai pulled me out of my thoughts with a small scream.

***

Sasuke's POV

I walked out of Master Pein's office and walked to the living room to see my brother Itachi and his friends.

"Sasuke! How did it go? did he kill you?" My foolish older brother asked.

" Well he is standing here. " Suigetsu says as a smart remark as I just laugh.

"You know what I mean?" Itachi growled. "Anyways, did he tell you about your next mission? It's going to be with me."

" No, he hasnt! " I answered when I saw the human girl wake up in Suigetsu's arms.

***

Ino's POV

I slowly wake up to see a bunch of vampires sitting around. And even better. One of them is holding me. I felt my heart stop for a moment and a small yelp came out.

"Aww! She's so cute! Isn't she guys? This one is my food. I'll only take a little of her blood every day." The funny looking sharp teethed man said as I shivered .

I'm guessing he felt my shiver because he looked down at me with a smirk. What happened anyways? Oh! I remember.

*Flashback*

Naruto! You're being annoying" I yelled.

"Eeeeeehh! How am I being annoying? Sai is the one who started it." Naruto answered.

" Oh Naruto! You're so foolish! You have to learn how to capture a girl's heart. " Sai says as I blush and Naruto grits his teeth together.

"Oh, what a cute girl! I'm taking her!" some vampire said as it was night and he grabbed me.

The last thing I heard was Naruto and Sai calling me.

*Flashback ended*

I left my memories as the funny looking sharp teethed man asked me a question.

"Hey! That guy you were talking too. Did you perhaps say Naruto and Sai?" He asked.

I winced at his question and knew that I couldn't snitch on them so I shook my head but I get a smack for lying.

"Hey! You lied. Then that must mean it's Naruto and Sai!" The man said as if he was familiar with them.

I Then decided to open my mouth and speak.

"D-do y-you k-know them?" I couldn't really speak considering I was scared for my life and I was still shaking.

"Do we know him? Of course! Naruto was Sasuke's best......."

He doesn't continue because that Sasuke guy glared at him. I think I've heard about him before from Naruto and Sai. He was their best friend but when they chose to leave because they didn't like killing humans, he stayed and became their enemy. Need probably mad.

"Naruto and Sai are not to be mentioned Suigetsu" he says in a very angry drop voice. It's as if all of the light that was there turned into darkness.

I knew he was a somebody since the boy who was holding me shut his mouth. But I Did something, I shouldn't have. I opened my mouth again.

"S-sasuke! Naruto t-talks about you all the t-time." After I said those words my face started stinging. He slapped me really hard.

My eye was getting puffy but I didn't really kind because he could've come worse. I couldn't help but feel tears stream down my face.

No worries though. I wiped it away quickly. I have to be strong enough because I know. I just know that Sakura and the boys are coming for me. I smiled at the thought and then was taking to a cell with many other people there.

I was guessing they were his "food"

***

Naruto's POV

As Sai and I got back from eating, we see a dead girl. We both let out a little scream but from how guilty Sakura looked we knew the vampire side of her was finally trying to take over.

"Sakura! Are you ok?" Sai asks.

She starts crying. I got a little scared because Sakura is tough. She never cries. EVER!

"I did it! I didn't know why but her blood taste really good. I promised myself that I would never do that ever in my life. " She cried as Sai comforted her.

I was no good at that. But that only reminded me of Sasuke. He was my best friend. I let him go though to change my ways. It was heart breaking but it had to be done. He probably hates my guts now.

Well mine and Sai. I felt bad but it was his fault he didn't come. He Could've lived a better life here. I tried to ignore the thought but tears started streaming out of my eyes.

It was hard to cover it up.

***

Opinion again plz? I'm still a slow updater and this one is a little shorter than the first one. Sorry about that. Hope you enjoy!