Chapter 10

I do not own Naruto

Chapter 10

Sakura's POV

I was currently walking around the mall with these boys. Why am I walking around the mall with these boys? Well these boys, well vampires to be exact, don't know that we're supposed to stop in mall at different stores. They actually asked Karin "Why are we just walking around?" Karin just giggled not helping my situation at all.

Oh why, why did Konan not come with me or at least a girl with sense?

"Anoooo..." I start off. The three stop and look at me. Well glare at me but I consider that the same thing.

"When are we actually going to...you know.....SHOP?" I practically yelled at the end. I mean how stupid were they?

"You didn't tell us which store you wanted to stop at." was Sasuke's excuse and Gaara just didn't care to talk.

I sighed. How am I supposed to tell you what store I wanted to stop at if 1. no one was listening to me first time I tried to speak, 2. Karin keeps hearing me but glared everytime I say something and 3. I'm getting stares at everyone there and blood lust because I'm a half blood.

"You know what? I don't need clothes. I'll come back with Dei dei and Sui or with Konan-chan." I said .

They both stared at me and actually turned around shrugging their shoulders. Were they mute or something? How heartless could they be? I'm a girl for Christ sake even if I was a half blood.

I sighed and met eyes with a mad Karin for ruining her little walk with Sasuke. We just walked back to their hideout.

***

We eventually reached there. I walked in before them when Sui and Dei dei was trying to get my attention. I ignored them and walked into my room slamming it behind me.

Why did it have to be me? I lost my life (not literally;I mean freedom) saving Naruto and the other two. I really hope they don't come looking for me. Oh yeah, they should probably be having my funeral right about now.

Ino's POV

I dressed in all black. Unfortunately, Naruto and Sai are still in their sleep. Lady Tsuande later said that they were in a coma. I was sad that I didn't have them with me right now. Sakura is dead saving me. I'm so weak. Not to mention, I have no one to talk to because most of the humans my age don't talk to me because I've been hanging out with vampires.

I just wish there were at least any girls that could be my friends. I lost my only girl friend and she was the best. I couldn't ask for anything else. Now I'm just going to honor her. She saved me. I'm just worried about how Naruto and Sai are going to act upon this.

I sighed. It's time for me to go.

Deidara's POV

"What did you do to Sakura-chan un?" I yelled/ asked them.

They both shrugged their shoulders at me. Then I looked over to a smirking Karin.

"What exactly happened?" Suigetsu asks. Karin the starts explaining.

"Well we pretty much walked around the mall not stopping at any store because of these two but Sasuke-kun is not to blame. She was also getting dirty looks from everyone there. It was too funny. " Karin laughed.

"WHAT?" Pretty much everyone yelled beside Gaara, Sasuke, and Karin.

"Leader said to be friendly. Why would you let people do that to her you idiots?" Hidan scolded surprisingly.