Chapter 6

I do not own Naruto.

Chapter 6

"Umm Pein-sama!" Sakura whispers.

" You are to call me Boss! " Pein exclaims.

"Anyways, Pein-sama I have something to talk to you about." Sakura starts off.

"He said to call him Boss" Sasuke says pushing Sakura's head down.

"Ugh! Sheesh! Stop touching me." Sakura says annoyed as she pushes Sasuke's hand off of her.

" What do you want to talk to me about? " Pein sighs.

"Umm, it's kinda private. I don't want to say it in front of Konan and these two others." Sakura says with a tint of nervousness in her.

" Hey! Sakura, we didn't agree to this. " Suigetsu says.

"Half bloods are always doing things that lose people's trust. Let's kill her while we can." Sasuke says with blood lust.

" So, can you tell them all to get out? I have cuffs on my legs and hands so I can't do anything. " Sakura says ignoring Sui and Sasuke.

"I'll go Pein. The girls seems to have something really important to tell you." Mistress Konan says.

" Very well! Everyone out! " Pein orders.

***

"Neji, you're slow." Lee yells.

" Y'all are so annoying. Why do we even have to save this half blood? " Neji asks.

"Look Neji! We know you don't like any species other than us vampires but your father's legacy lives on in you. Hinata, you're cousin is a neko like her father while you're father is a vampire. Which means they're parents are nekos who married vampires. Get over it and just follow orders." Kiba scolds.

" Stop" Lee says as everyone just freezes in their position. After all, Lee was the strongest vampire there. He could detect things that were really far. Farther than a different continent.

"Lee, why'd we stop? We need to hurry up." Kiba exclaims.

" I know. It's just that. The power of my youthfulness is decreasing. I need more exercise. " Lee says. I forgot to mention that Lee will always be the stupid youthful Lee.

"I need to go back and learn from my teacher Guy Sensei." Lee says when

*Bonk*

"Lee, now is not the time to be playing around. We need to get Sakura!" Neji says. Even though Neji is not really fond of half bloods or humans, he was the most mature one.

"Sorry, let's continue. I just miss Guy Sensei!" Lee exclaims.

" Why do you even like that human? He's stupid and you have rubbed off on him a lot. " Neji rolls his eyes as he regrets asking the question.

The whole trip there was Lee lecturing them about Guy Sensei.

***

"Is that all you wanted to know?" Pein asks.

"Yea, I guess." Sakura says as Pein calls Sasuke and Suigetsu in.

"Tch! Why does that lame half blood get her way?" Sasuke complains .

"Guys, would you be so kind to take her back to her room?" Pein asks as he remembers something.

"Do you know anything about my parents?"

" I feel........guilty. " Pein thinks.

Sakura notices this and knows that he's hiding something from her.

"Could you tell me there last names plz?"

Sakura sighs as Suigetsu watches her walk into her room.

"Hey! I'm hungry! Do you have food other than humans?" Sakura asked as her stomach rolls around all grumpy .

"We only have some humans. I'll get you one." Sui says when Sakura stops him.

"It's fine. I'll starve." Is all Sakura said when Sasuke came back with a human.

"Here!" Sasuke says as he throws her the woman. " You can drink blood right? " Sasuke asks.

"Please don't kill me. Please. I have a family." the woman cries as Sakura just pities her.

" I'm not drinking your blood. So calm down a little. " Sakura says patting her back.

"Don't touch me you half blood. You don't care about anyone. You half bloods are worse than humans and vampires out together. You drink human blood and you look like a human. You're just a ugly little thing." The woman said but before the woman could continue on, she was on the floor dead.

Sakura was so mad that her vampire side of her came out and sucked up all her blood.

"Dang, you're worse than Sasuke." Sui says as Sakura just sits there.

" I-it was by accident. She was making me mad and I can't control both parts to me yet. So don't blame me if I end up stabbing you guys while I'm here. " Sakura says truthfully not joking.

"Tch! Let's go Suigetsu! She's probably full anyways." Sasuke says with a smirk on his face as he just leaves Sakura with Suigetsu.

Sakura mentally facepalms and starts thinking. "I just killed another human. This was the second time I did this. Maybe if I just choose which side is better than I'll be able to control this. Then she slowly falls asleep into a nice gentle dream.

" Sakura-chan! You're so cute! I love you! "

"Haruno-chan! You have to hide forever. Because you're a half blood. Humans and vampire hate you. Remember that." A man with dark orange hair said very sharply in such a hateful voice.

"Anota! (Dear) Don't scare our Sakura-chan! She's still young. She's only a child."

" Hehe! It's alright Mommy Haruno! I'm a big girl. " a young pink haired girl said.

***

"Hey! You there! You have betrayed the vampires. Kill him, the woman, and the child."

" Noo! Sakura! Run! Run away! "

Sakura ran away crying as she sees that her mother had been stabbed with one of the vampire's claws. Her father stood there until he was later on killed or she thinks. She couldn't see at all. He just gave her those eyes. Those evil eyes