The Teacher [6]

The next morning, Austin parked next to Mr. McCallum's vehicle, but the man wasn't there. He looked over at Rachel who was busy texting on her phone. It was all because of her. She'd just had to straighten her hair today, and they'd ended up getting here late. He liked her curly hair better, but he didn't say anything as they walked into school.

They were both silent as they went into the office, got late slips, and went their own separate ways. His first period teacher didn't say anything to him as he gave her the slip and slouched in his desk. After his workout and having gotten less than five hours of sleep last night, he should be exhausted, but he wasn't. No, he was anxious to see Mr. McCallum again.

He'd woken up aching with the most fierce need he'd ever felt. And while his hand had done the trick, it had only satisfied him for a short time. All he could think about was Mr. McCallum. He didn't know what all that was about in the weight room last night, but he sure as hell wanted to find out. Mr. McCallum had to like him. He just had to. There was no way a person played that song and whispered in his hear like Mr. McCallum had without having the slightest bit of attraction towards him.

Austin ran a hand through his hair. He was overthinking it. When he looked back on how many times he'd taken something Mr.McCallum had done as meaning something more, he'd only ended up disappointed. But maybe this time was different.

He hoped to God this time was different. There was no way he'd read wrong into this situation.

The day passed by all too slowly as he thought and thought and thought. He'd had to beat it out twice last night, until it'd almost hurt and he'd felt like there was nothing left. Biology was going to be another long torture today. If just thinking about his teacher's scent made him hard, he didn't know how he'd react when he actually smelt the man.

For second, third, and fourth period, he kept his mouth shut and tried to distract himself. He drew in his notebooks, looked out the window, tried to distract himself with literally everything he could think of, but nothing helped. He finally got to fifth period, though, and as soon as he stepped through the classroom and saw Mr. McCallum standing there, looking at him, it was like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders.

“Hey, Mr. M.” He sat down in his desk and opened up his binder, pretending to study.

Austin didn't move as he heard Mr. McCallum get out of his chair and walk over to him. He was right there. Thighs pressed against the scratched wood of his desk. His belt buckle glinted in the classroom light. Austin's line of sight was directed right at his teacher's crotch where he thought there was a bigger bulge but wasn't too sure.

“I thought you weren't gonna be here today.”

Austin looked up at him. “Why'd you think that?”

“Well, I was waiting outside by my car this morning, but then school was about to start, so I went inside. You're usually here a lot earlier.”

“Blame my sister. She had to re-do her hair before we left for school.”

A corner of his mouth quirked up. “And you couldn't speed here?”

“What?” Austin laughed, trying not to show Mr. McCallum just how much it meant to him that he'd paid so much attention. “Did ya miss me?”

“Wouldn't you like to know.” Mr. McCallum looked at something behind Austin then walked back to his computer. He pulled up the attendance screen and one by one, checked people off as they came into the classroom. When everyone was all seated, he handed out sheets to be passed down the row.

Austin picked it up. Extra Credit. It was worth ten points. Ten whole points! That could bring his grade back up, then all he'd probably need on the final exam was a B- or higher. He looked up to see Mr. McCallum staring right at him. He stood in the front of the room, a small smile on his face.