The Teacher [9]

Austin played with the over-sized sleeves of his graduation gown, fiddling around with the cool material as one, by one, the rest of his classmates walked up onto the stage and sat back down. He already had his diploma in hand, but it still felt like he was up there, standing in front of him, because a certain pair of eyes was still on him.

He wanted to look at Knox, but yet, he didn't. He was nervous. Over the last couple of days, they'd explored each other's bodies. Or at least, Knox had explored his body – had pleasured him with his warm mouth on Austin's dick, but that was about the extent. Last night, they'd lain naked together on Knox's bed, after they'd both come hard. They hadn't moved to any anal stuff, though, and Knox was the one who made them climax.

I can't wait for tomorrow night, Knox had said to him just a few hours ago, at about one in the morning. To be inside you...

Austin had been a little out of it by then, simply put into a Knox-induced euphoria. After he'd left, however, the words had come back to him. They came back to him now. A few hours after the ceremony, they'd have his party at his house. A bonfire would follow. Knox would be there, undoubtedly. A few hours after the bonfire, he'd have the older man's length pushing inside him.

He shivered at the thought. Both out of fear and excitement.

“Congratulations, 2015 graduates!” their principal shouted into the microphone.

With loud whistles and whoops, they all stood up and threw their hats into the air. He couldn't take his eyes off his hat. The gold tassels were on it, flying in the air. He caught it as it came back down. What he'd done for those freaking tassels.

As everybody grabbed their hats, they filed into line and went through the row of teachers. He shook hands, gave some hugs to the teachers he'd really enjoyed, and all the while, was conscious of Knox. He was watching him, with those blue eyes. The older man bent down to hug a girl before releasing her. Knox's eyes were off him for just a second and then back again.

Austin felt himself getting a little flustered at all the girls and the other guys who hugged the man. But who wouldn't want to hug Knox? The whole class had basically agreed that Mr. McCallum had been the best teacher. A few girls cried as they hugged him.

He got closer. One teacher away. A single handshake later, and he was right there, right in front of the man who evoked emotions in him that he couldn't even begin to describe. He stared into Knox's eyes, looked at lush lips that had been on his more times than he could count, licked his lips thinking about what that tongue could do.

“C'mere.” Knox held his arms wide open.

Austin fell into them, burying his face in the older man's neck. He squeezed as hard as he could, his eyes closing as he inhaled that familiar scent. He pulled away all too soon. People were waiting in line. People were probably snapping pictures. No need to give them something to gossip about.

Knox leaned forward and whispered, “I'll see ya later, okay?”

He nodded and got back into line. One by one, he said goodbye to all his teachers until he was through the line. He hugged his mom, held her as she cried into his shoulder. He was the oldest in the family. But he knew that wouldn't change anything when Rachel graduated.

“Shh...Mom, it's okay,” he whispered, hugging her tighter as his dad embraced them both and pulled his sister into the mix.

“I'm gonna miss you,” she sobbed.

“But I'm going to college next fall! I got the whole summer to annoy you.”

Her crying didn't let up, even at his poor attempt at humor, but she laughed one of those watery mom laughs and stepped out of his arms. Families all around them were doing the same thing. Moms crying. Some of the dads, too. He looked at his. Nope. It made him smile, though. He was happy to graduate. There would be some nostalgic feelings toward his high school, but that was to be expected.