Chapter 13📱

Well dinner with my family was kind of......boring to be honest. I mean my aunt and uncle and two annoying cousins were visiting but didn't really say much.

My two younger cousins did nothing but pick on each other and argue with my aunt which caused them to leave earlier than planned and I was thankful. I just wanted to go back up to my room and talk to the three demons that are still here while the others are still away. I miss talking to them also but these three have been trying their best to keep my company though which I appreciate.

At dinner I did have my phone on me to text them whenever I got the chance. I found that Taehyung and Jungkook were up in my bedroom while Jimin was downstairs with me. Although he didn't text me to tell me that, in fact he didn't text at all. I heard him.

Every now and then he would whisper words in my ear and I could feel him touch my arm, hand or shoulders every now and then. It was weird for sure because no one at the table could see him and I couldn't either. I could only hear him and feel him but still strange for me to know someone else is there that they can't see.

I did have to hold in my laughter sometimes with some of the things Jimin would say about my uncles bald patch on the top of his head or making comments about my cousins behaviour. If anything he made the dinner much more pleasant for me and I was thankful for that.

Once my aunt and uncle left with my cousins, I helped clean up the kitchen with my mom while my dad cleared the table but also to call my brother and ask how he was because he couldn't make it to dinner which was quite sad but if he had work then nothing could be done about that I suppose.

Then once I was excused from the kitchen did I take out my phone against from my front pocket and start texting Taehyung and Jungkook. But I then felt a force lowering my hand that held my phone as I approached the stairs but stopped to look around at nothing.

"They're upstairs y/n. Don't worry."

I heard Jimins voice in my ear. I only nodded and headed up the stairs to my bedroom, knowing that Jimin would follow me and I knew he did because he made it known by his stomps up the stairs after me.

I barged open my door and skipped towards my bed but came to a halt when I heard someone else's voice as clear as day come from the bathroom.

"Holy hell. Y/n sure does know how to make an entrance and scare the crap out of me in the shower. A little heads up would of been nice Jimin."

The voice was coming from behind me, my back was turned to my bathroom door but I could feel someones eyes on me, well more like more than one pair of eyes.

"Why is she standing like that?"

The voice spoke again with worry and next I heard Jimins voice but it no longer sounded like a whisper like it had done downstairs. So if I could hear Jimin perfectly fine does that mean the other voice I'm hearing is either Jungkook or Taehyung?

"I don't know. Text her phone and ask." Jimin

The next second, my phone lights up from a text message but I don't look at it. Instead I turn around to look behind me towards the voice but instead I freeze to what I find staring back at me from across the room.

There stood in front of me were two men. One with blonde hair, slightly smaller in height than the other with pink plump lips that were just tempting to kiss by just merely looking at them.

 One with blonde hair, slightly smaller in height than the other with pink plump lips that were just tempting to kiss by just merely looking at them