Chapter 1

Hope you like it guys!!

Please comment and let me know what you think!

I warn you, this may be a graphic story but it also full of information so only read if you can keep up with the constant shots of important info in each chapter ;)

Chapter 1

Puddles & Pitter Patter

Avan POV

Observing.. Watching.. Looking.. Waiting..

Perched on a wooden bench in the local park, watching couples, families and singletons pass me..

I'm bored.

Why am I here?

I should be on fetlife or one of my fetish pages finding my next sub, not sat in a cold, wet, submerged public park.

Something is holding me to this place. Something, somehow, I'm wanted to be here today.

I can't bring myself to leave!

A magnet holds me to the seat; the rain starts to fall around me with heavy drips, splashing on the floor.

I grumble but refuse to move; just continue to watch the passing naive, innocent members of public.

If only they knew the world in which we live.. The world of darkness.

Sick, twisted, perverted imaginations and games of pain and humiliation.

The world I love so much.

The game I entrance myself with on a daily basis.

Soon, my dirty blonde and light brown hair sticks to my forehead, droplets of rain water falling down my face and sticking to my eyelashes. My clothes are sticking to my skin, and I feel the chill of the air raise goosebumps on my arms.. But none of that matters.

I found her.

I found the one.

Long dark hair pulled back into low bunches, the tips sticking against the fair skin of her neck.. Deep green eyes squinted through the rain, her nose wrinkled in distaste and a set of rosy red lips pouted to the side as she pushes herself through the strong currents of chilling wind.

A small yet curvy frame; a pair of juicy thighs in a pair of tight black skinny jeans, and a blue man's hoodie pulled tightly with her tiny clutched hands.

God, she's mouthwatering.

I wonder what her ass looks like, what her skin would look like reddened by my flogger or cane.

I swallow past the growing lump in my throat, and my growing hard on in my work trousers.

I wonder what her name is?

I realise I'm walking, following her across the flooded grassland, our shoes squelching in the mud..

My feet halt when the sexy woman stops under a shelter in the middle of the grass, and pulls out a flashing mobile phone.

"Hello?" She murmurs with a shaky voice, "please leave me alone Ricky. We're over."

Anger courses through my veins as I see a tear leak from the beauty's eye; who is making her feel so frightened? So scared?

She peers over her shoulder and sees me; I'm just stood there playing with my phone, acting as nonchalantly as I can.

Shaking her head, she returns to the phone,

"Ricky please! Don't call me that. I'm not your Annabell. I'm not your baby. We are over."

The tears continue to stream; soaking her shaking lips, "no! I gave you so many chances Ricky! Each and every time you put your hand on me, you lost the right to call me yours.

I am NOT and will never ever be yours ever again! Now stop calling me before I back out of what you begged of me. You want me not to report you, leave me alone.."

Annabell?

What's a beautiful name.

This Ricky dude needs a kick in the fucking head!

He laid a finger on her!

Yes I know that's what I do for fun, but I only do it with consent; it's obvious this man didn't have Annabell's concern.

Sick bastard.

Annabell looks round at me again, and sighs heavily; her shoulders slump roughly,

"Ricky Faux! Stop harassing me!" She shouts, the noise being carried away by the wind.

Ricky Faux!

I'll get on that straight away!

Thank my money and contacts!

That bastard is gonna pay for his mistakes!

I promise you that!

Shit, why am I already caring for this girl?

It usually takes weeks for me to care about one of my subs;

Annabell isn't even a sub yet, and I want to wipe those tears from her beautiful oval shaped face.

I somehow belong to this woman and I don't even know her.

Until I find a way of finding out more about this Annabell, I will have to keep an eye on her..

Make sure this Ricky nor any other risks pose a threat to my woman.. My hoped woman anyway.

At least knowing the name of her ex; Ricky Faux, I can interrogate him and get the information I need.

Formulate a plan Ave..

I decide to remove myself from Annabell's proximity, as to not frighten her.. And rush home.

Time to start making Annabell mine!

Annabell POV

No matter how many times I tell him, he just doesn't leave me alone!

I am totally alone in this.

My parents disowned me when during my abuse, and my traumatic relationship with Ricky, I was forced to shoot some bullshit story in order to save them from Ricky.

It was horrible, painful even to let them go.

Finally home, I lock the doors; all eleven locks and head for a shower. Since leaving Ricky, I had to protect myself; I've taken self defence classes, spent a fortune on security and got rid of all my friends and family to save them from him as well.

I am completely alone.

I'm too scared of Ricky to let myself move on and find someone to look after me.

I'm too blind by fright and heartbreak to see anyone other than Ricky in my life.

Why can't I have a normal relationship? One that doesn't end in a bloody lip and a black eye?

I quickly strip after double locking myself in the bathroom and let the warmth engulf me as heated liquid pours over my skin.

I sigh with relief and and relax, my muscles easing into blissful contentment.

"Someone save me.." I whisper into the water, closing my eyes, "someone save me from this hellhole.