What lovers do (Sakata Gintoki x Reader)

A/N: As my other history, (Y/n) is Your name, (L/n) is your last name, (H/c) your hair color and (E/c) your eye color. 

It was late at night, in the great Edo. Most of the people were sleeping at this time of night, dreaming peacefully.

It was not the case with him, who was sitting at a bar counter, lamenting his fortune. It was also not uncommon for the silver-haired samurai, who always frequented bars and ended up drunk. However, he usually didn't have many things to complain about (not really, since after everything that happened with Utsuro, his life was very peaceful). 

Today he did have a reason to complain, and that's how it has been from the beginning of the night until now. 

His dear girlfriend, (Y/n) (L/n), was busy today. 

However, that was not the whole dilemma. The problem was deeper than just missing his beloved girl and feeling lonely. Usually, that wouldn't bother him at all.

The whole thing was based on a much simpler theme: he wanted to get to third base with her, and every time he had tried, they had been interrupted.

With his left cheek resting on the bar, flushed with alcohol, he wailed aloud again.

-My balls are going to explode at this rate- The samurai complained, stretching his fingers towards the glass of alcohol.

Next to him was his usual partying partner, that useless one with black glasses, who put an arm around his shoulders, also reddened by alcohol.

-¡Oi! ¡Don't eat steak in front of those who are starving, Gin-san! - Madao replied, gently reprimanding him for complaining. After all, in the man's eyes, Gintoki was very lucky to have (Y/n)-chan by his side.

Irritated, the silver-haired man stood up abruptly, staring at Hasegawa's face.

-What steak are you talking about?- Asked the samurai, a vein poking out on his forehead.

-From (Y/n)-chan, clearly ...- The loser responded intimidated, huddling in his seat.

Gintoki let out a big sigh, annoyed, flopping into the seat again, complaining.

-Didn't you listen? I said that my balls are going to explode, and not for a good reason- The  red eyed man said, returning to his previous position- Since we started dating, (Y/n) has been quite busy attending to all the people injured in the accident of the terminal, in the damn hospital. 

Madao was silent.

From what he understood, the latest accident at the terminal, which had occurred about a month ago, had something to do with his friend's former teacher. 

The man with black glasses didn't want to bring up that topic, since whenever they talked about it, Gin-san would become melancholic and silent. He preferred a thousand times to continue listening to him complain (even though he had no reason). 

-But you can still see her at night, right? Since her house was destroyed and she decided to live with you ...- Inquired the man, trying to cheer up his friend. 

Another angry sigh left the lips of the samurai, who sat up in his chair to gulp down his glass. 

-That's the thing! At night she is so exhausted that she only gets to sleep- Gintoki complained- And during the day she is in that damn hospital or with the idiots of the Shinsengumi ... She no longer has time for the good old Gin-san- He continued , now starting to sob. 

 Beside him, the black-haired man panicked. 

He didn't want to have to take care of Gintoki (not again), as he was a rowdy drunk. Thus, in order not to continue with the subject that distressed him, he once again put his arm around the samurai's shoulders.