Weekend alone 1 [Lemon] (Sakata Gintoki x Reader)

He didn't know how it had come to that, nor did he know what had happened before.

He only knew that, somehow, his girlfriend was completely at his disposal, wrists tied, blindfolded, leaning on all fours on the bed in front of him.(Y/n) was wearing red lace, provocative, just the way he liked it, and had totally submitted to him, letting him explore all his sadistic perversions.

He was reveling in the sight in front of him, wondering what to do with her first, when he decided to spank her, hard and squarely, getting the girl to let out a groan.

-Ah ~ Gin! - (Y/n) had moaned, turning her head to look at him lustfully, but also reproaching him for the strong spanking without warning.

He, for his part, only responded with a sadistic grin and a squeeze to her rear with the other hand.

"Gin!" She said again, this time demanding more of his attention.Soon the whole room lit up and ...

And he found that his girlfriend was shaking him, pointing towards the window that was next to him.

A dream. 

Of course it had been a dream. He must have known from the moment (Y/n) had been tied up. She would NEVER let him do that.

Still sleepy, Gin looked at his girlfriend, who was concentrating on the scenery outside the bus.

-What's wrong woman? What is all this noise due to? Did you see Godzilla? The Loch Ness monster?-He asked, annoyed by the interruption of a good sleep.

-Waaah ~ The scenery is so beautiful ~ -Exclaimed (Y/n), ignoring her boyfriend's attempt to annoy her.

His eyes, usually bored, now stared in disbelief. How childish the girl who was his girlfriend could sometimes be. Why would she woke him up just to see mountains and the sea?

After directing his gaze to the window, his eyes caught her happy expression. Her huge, radiant smile, her (E/c) eyes shining. Seeing her was more beautiful than the scenery outside.

-Yes, it's certainly beautiful- The samurai muttered to himself, crossing his arms, closing his eyes, determined to go back to sleep.

-Right!? Its beautiful! How kind of Otose-san to give us this stay at this hotel on the beach- The (H/c) haired girl replied, brimming with energy.

Yes, the old hag had been kind enough.He could hardly believe there wasn't a trick behind all this. Although in the woman's own words "if he didn't give (Y/n) certain luxuries, she would end up getting bored of his laziness and leave him." And the thing Gintoki wanted least in the world was for (Y/n) to regret being with him. After all he had suffered and gone through to be with her (years and years of loving her in silence, thinking that she loved other men), he couldn't allow himself to lose her just for comfort and laziness.

No. Sakata Gintoki was never going to lose his battles, even if it was one where he was fighting to win the full heart of (L/n) (Y/n).

Because of this, he would do anything, even accept the old woman's tickets to a luxury hotel on the beach (despite suspecting that she surely had something on her hands).

However, so far, everything had turned out fine. The old hag hadn't sent him and his girlfriend to a strange haunted hotel (like last time), in an inhospitable place. It was a busy, beautiful, sunny beach. And it was two days where he would be alone with his beloved (Y/n), without anyone stealing her attention. 

In addition to certain "other" benefits that came with being alone with her. Like to be able to do whatever he wanted with her. Tie her up, blindfold her, spank her, put her in all the positions he could think of and fuck her in all the places in the room he wanted ...Gintoki could feel his nose threatening to bleed just imagining his sweet girlfriend in those situations. It made his mouth water to think of the delicacy he could taste for two full days.