Mine [Lemon] (Takasugi Shinsuke x Reader)

-Ah~! There she goes! - Exclaimed one of the men who was on the deck of the ship- Just looking at her my spirit reached it's maximum levels- He continued, blushing as he watched the girl walk towards the door that led into the ship. The man next to him turned around to look at the last traces of the (H/c) haired girl. 

-Indeed, seeing (Y/n)-dono elevates the spirits of any man on the ship-  Added his companion, arms crossed, nodding. 

-And not just the spirit-Added a third, laughing wickedly. 

Suddenly, the three men felt a tingling on the back of their necks, as if someone was watching them. They turned, meeting the intense gaze of the ship's commander. In silence and shivering, they went back to work as fast as their feet allowed

Takasugi turned to enter the ship, annoyed. His strong steps took him to his room, where he took his usual position, near the window, watching the sunset while smoking. His mind wandered from one thought to another, all about (Y/n). 

(Y/n), the girl who appeared out of nowhere to join the Joui war.

At first he had thought she was a useless little girl who knew nothing of the world (clearly, if she wanted to join the war being teenager girl, she had to be an idiot). Unconsciously, he underestimated her for being a girl, thinking that she would only be a weak person to take care of. 

The (H/c) haired girl appeared one day at the base, apparently recruited by Sakamoto and Katsura. He couldn't expect anything good from a pair of idiots, and after arguing against the girl's admission, he gave up. The pair of idiots were overly excited by her presence, to which Gintoki added. 

Honestly, he couldn't expect anything rational from that bunch of morons.

Little did he know of the truth.The purple haired samurai was adamant in his rejection of the girl, even though she was kind and affable to everyone. That lasted until he saw her in combat.

Remembering her in battle was like seeing the best scenery, much better than seeing the sunset, so he closed his eyes, keeping the kiseru in his mouth.

The girl moved perfectly with the sword, gracefully and delicately, as if she were a deadly little flower in a bloody field. And despite her fragility, she was capable of dealing with as many enemies as they were (perhaps it would even be difficult for him to defeat her). And despite going through the hell of the battlefield, she didn't run away or get depressed, protecting and encouraging the other soldiers.

(Y/n) was the purest thing he had ever seen in his life.

As soon as the man noticed it, he couldn't help but start paying more attention to her. Takasugi wanted to know her, understand her, decipher her as if she were humanity's greatest secret.

The purple haired samurai couldn't believe that a woman like her existed, and in certain ways, she reminded him of Shoyo: she had the same calm and peaceful smile, yet she was very strong.

Since Shinsuke became interested in her, he also began to pay attention to the mere mention of her name, realizing that she was always a topic of conversation for men. Even from the three idiots who were leading the revolution along with him.

To all other men, (Y/n) was a piece of meat, as they always talked about her curvy body or her attributes, which always infuriated him.

For him, the girl was much more than that. Pure, tender, intelligent, sensible, skillful; to Takasugi, (Y/n) was perfect, and by admitting to himself that he saw her that way, he also admitted that he felt more than friendly affection towards the (H/c) haired girl.

That feeling had only grown over the years. (Y/n) had accompanied him after Shoyo's death, and had stayed by his side even though he was now a beast that yearned for the destruction of everyone, even his former friends and comrades.