Welcome

Dio- "ZA- WARUDO!!!"

Thanks Dio!

So then, I'm writing now my third book. If you are new to my stories, check the others out. As of the time of writing this they are "Way of a true hero" and "Izuku Midoriya- King of games"

If you have already read those books though, welcome back! Thank you for reading my previous books and for enjoying them.

Just a quick note, this book isn't going to be updated as frequently as possible due to two main reasons.

1) As of the time of writing this neither of my other books have been finished and those books are the ones on my priority list so far, particularly way of a true hero.

2) As of the time of writing this, I've only finished up to part 3 of Jojo's bizzare adventure thanks to netflix, though I partly know of what goes down in part 4. I am catching up however, but just be aware a lot of the events and such are based upon what goes down in part 3 and such. Also Josuke and lot do exist, and possibly Giorno. Jolyne will be as well though it won't be like part 6. There will be a fair bit of AU going around here and there.

Also this is an IzuMomo- cause that's how I roll. No harems, cause...just no. Just not yet.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this book. Jojo's Bizzare adventure is my favourite anime so far, and I hope this crossover can do both it and My hero justice. :)

Now then, time shall resume as normal.

*gets stabbed by a bunch of knives*

Oh and the premiere will be coming out soon. Stay tuned :)