Loki and Genieve date 2

Guysss hope ur liking my story. This the continuence of the date!! Will Loki and Genieve be together?? Read it and you will know. Muahahahahahah!!

Genieve's POV

I hope I look good. I had a hard time choosing my dress. But thank goodness that Amabel was there. She helped me in everything. But weirdly is that she didn't ask anything about me going out. This is weird.

When I came to the door at the Avengers tower, I saw Loki. He was wearing a waistcoat with a black jacket. He look kind of hot though. I walked to him and said "Hey!"

Loki smiled and said hi back at me. He suddenly held out his arm and said "Shall we go now, my lady?"

I giggled and took his hand. "Yes we may, sire." I said. We walked out the tower and came to a nice Maserati that is white colour. "This will be our ride." said Loki while opening the passenger seat door for me and gesturing me in.

I gasped in surprise. "Where did you get that car? Its gorgeous."

Loki stammered a little. "Its a secret. We have to hurry. I had booked a dinner for two at the Le Mezzille. (it is just a made up restaurant)

"The Le Mezzille? That is like the most expensive restaurant in New York!" I said.

Loki just smiled and gesture me to hop on the car. I went in the car with Loki's hand above my head making sure that I won't hit my hand. I smiled at him sweetly and he blushed. He closed the door and hurried to the driver's seat. He climbed onto the driver's seat and fidget. "Now what?" he mumbled softly. It sounds like he is talking to someone. I eye at him curiously. "What did you say?" Loki jumped a little and said "Nothing. Nothing." I looked at him but he looked away. He hurried and start the car. I gave up and started to admire the Maserati.

Soon we came to a restaurant. The sign wrote there 'Le Mezzille'. It looked so high class. Loki stopped the car in front of the restaurant. He climbed out the car and opened the car door for me. He still remembered to set his hand above my head. He is so careful.I held on his hand and both of us walked into a restaurant.

Loki's POV

I hope tonight goes well. I don't want to humilate myself in front of Genieve. I hurried and speak softly into the earpiece. "What do I have to do now?" "You tell the waiter a table for two. If he ask you do you have any reservation you say under Mister Stark. Then when you get to the table, you must help Genieve to pull out her chair." said Stark through the earpiece. I turned towards Genieve and found her looking at me weirdly. I just smiled at her akwardly and we walked to the reservation counter.

"A table for two, please." I said to the waiter at the reservation counter. A stiffled giggle came out and I turned to look at Genieve. "What are you laughing, my dear?" I asked curiously, not aware that I have called her dear. "Nothing much. It's just weird to hear the world most badass guy to say please. And what makes you think I'm your dear, hmm?" purred Genieve in my ear. I blushed hard and turn my attention back at the waiter.

"Any reservations, sir." The waiter asked. "Yes, under Mr.Stark." I said remembering what Stark had told me. The waiter nodded and lead us both to a private room witha tabke for two. "Tsk! Tsk!" said Genieve in amazement. I pulled a chair out for Genieve and she sat down gradually. She gave me a sweet smile and said thanks. I smiled back at her and took a seat opposite her. The waiter came again and  asked us what we wanted. I just looked at Genieve and she shrugged. She had no idea what she wants. I asked for any comments from the waiter and he asked us whetger we would want the chef's favourite. I looked at Genieve again and she nodded. "Give us two of that and give us a bottle of Marite. The most expensive though." I told the waiter and he left. I turned to Genieve who looked a little bored and I smirked.

"What are you smiling at?" Genieve saw me smiling and asked. I suppressed my smiled and said "You." Genieve blushed and I smiled. She looks so cute when she blush. Soon the food came and I was a little stun because I don't really know how to eat with so many forks and spoons in front of me. As for Genieve, she had alraedy started. I had no choice but to ask Stark for help. I stood up and Genieve gave me a puzzling look. "I'm just gonna make a call." I said and Genieve nodded. I walk towards the balcony which was attached to the room and spoke into the earpiece.

Genieve's POV

How nice to walk away when you are eating. I sighed and continue my dinner. I looked up and saw Loki standing by the balcony talking to the air. Weird. I thought. But that was just part of it. There was a butterfly flying around Loki. Really weird. I thought again to myself.

Curiousity took over me and I stood up and walked towards the balcony door. I heard him talking.

"Stark how do you eat with all those utensils?"

Then there was a pause.

"But-"

Pause again.

"You mortals are really weird."

Pause again.

"Arghh okay."

Weird why is Loki talking to Tony without a phone. I looked carefully and saw an earpiece in Loki's ear. Grrrrr.... I thought. So he has help from Stark. Then I thought he was soooooooo(emphasize on the word) romantic to prepare this for me. This is totally unromantic. Suddenly footsteps rang out and I saw Loki walking out the balcony. When he passed by me not even noticing I was there, I pulled out the earpiece from his ear. Loki suddenly jumped and looked at me witha stunned expression.

"So you had help, huh?" I said. Loki looked at me but didn't say anything. "What a fool. I mean myself. Then I thought you did this by yourself. Arghh! That's it I'm leaving." I said while storming out the restaurant whike tears falling from my eyes. Suddenly a voice rang out, "Hello? Earth to Loki. Please respond." I turned but no one was there. Then I suddenly remembered that I still had the earpiece in my hand. I placed it in my ear and put on my sweetest voice "Hello Stark. Well, well I see you were quite a help to Loki. Well I can tell that your plan failed disastrous. I'm out." I said and smashed the earpiece. I continued running and crying. Why am I crying? It is not like I like Loki. Arghh! This is confusing.

My heart is so cold. Suddenly my hand was pulled and I was turned around. A warm pair of lips suddenly came to mine and green eyes meet my blue eyes. There Loki was kissing me with lust in his eyes. I was shocked but I feel my body giving into him and I kissed back. Soon we came back to the Stark tower but what happened next I don't quite remember.

Done.
Nice or not? Please comment!! I also need some ship names for Loki and Genieve!! I have some idea though:
Love

Genoki

Lonieve

Genielo

Kieve
So please tell me if u haf any idea. Thanks!!
Genieve out.