♤chapter thirteen♤

◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾

They had been sailing for days. Passing a few islands that seemed good perhaps to camp out on but they wanted to do surveillance on each island before deciding to camp out on any in particular. Any of the children who had been part of the original group were either unarguably drawn to or completely against the island with a giant tower in it, memories of visions springing up in their heads. The pirate ship...an island...it was all coming together oddly.

In a concerning turn of events, Ariadne Cartwright had not woken up during this entire period of time. Luca tried healing sessions but nothing. She still had a heart beat and a pulse, she was still breathing, she just seemed to use up all her energy on magic. Atleast that was what made the most sense. One terrifying evening, the kids were woken up to Anna screaming, like she was being ripped to shreds. Then she just...went back to sleep.

On top of all of this, any of the so-called, self-titled "planners" of the group always gathered together for a few hours day at the very least to figure out the rescue mission for whenever they were able to dock. And get more supplies. And maybe stop to look at some of that stuff in that spellbook. A room below deck was dedicated to the planning team, with a large table, papers and maps and weird whittled figurines of all the kids.

They all promised eachother...with some pushback but eventual acceptance...that they were to stop whatever they were doing at mealtimes and eat together. Whether that be planning, Anna-Watch, training or sailing (Avalon had sort of adopted a small group of people who either knew how to sail or wanted to learn as her "crew"). Often times the sailing group were the ones dictating meal times because, you know....they were controlling the boat.

They had anchored in the middle of the ocean for the night, but upon sunrise they all arose, planning to set course...after much deliberation and arguing between stubborn group members...for the island with the tower. There had been no sign of movement at all, and a tower meant shelter. Possibly even leftover supplies. Fingers crossed, because extra people meant smaller meals. Good thing Avalon was a planner where food was concerned but there was not enough room on this boat for the amount of people it held.

Safe to say, as we pick up where we left off, everyone is ready for dry land. They just have one more day of sailing....oh joy. Hey, everyone was just happy it was lunch time.

◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾

Start off with all the ocs going to lunch above deck!