♤chapter four♤

and the red cloaks of market girls◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾

◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾

" COME  ONE  COME  ALL  TO  THE  VENIFICA  FESTIVAL  "

Once a year, the streets of Medicium burst into song and dance and food and fun. Specifically the streets of it's capital, where the castle lies. The Venifica Festival was created to honour those that had come before and used to reside on the land they now call home. The festival is the celebration of Witches.

With that said, you can't begin to imagine the excitement of the people when they hear that the children who carry the skills of Witches would be attending the fair. It would appear that they are able to run freely through the fair but there are hidden guards all over.

The Royal Family thought it would be  a good time for the children to unwind after the sweeping success of their last mission. Logistically it was a success anyways, even if the events that transpired were...less than. The General made a pointed remark that maybe this would be a chance for them all to bond

The kids were all dropped off at the town square and told that they had to meet back there at the end of the day. What can they do? Well there is a street market filled with amazing food and crafts, musicians, magicians, games and probably the most popular event: The Faerie Revel. A high speed, partnered dance that is said to create almost euphoria for anyone who experiences it around a campfire once night falls.

What you do is up to you...

◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾

Alright this is a more connections-y type chapter after the mess that was the last one, it's less structured so you need to determine what your ocs are doing yourselves, that being said:

Have fun!