♤chapter seven♤

◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾

Alot had happened since their original misson on the outskirts of Mendacium. What, with being dragged to Demaranta, told that there was a spy in their midst, that Queen Selene killed her husband and that none of the 'Demarantan' attacks were Demarantan.

To avoid the suspicion of Mendacium, the children could not simply let Queen Marisol transport them back to the castle all safe and sound. So what did they do? They faked an escape. Created rope burns on their wrists, wrinkled their clothes and did not use any form of royal transportation.

Infact, recently Demaranta got its first railway system, including a very popular route called 'The Boarder Route' that brings you right to the Mendacium boarder. 'Sneaking out' to the train they would ride it all the way to the boarders, where they would hand the boarder patrol a message from the Queen:

'Put up a fake fight. These are allies of Demaranta. Let them pass,'

Right now however they were sat in a train cart hurtling out of the city. This would be most people's first time ever on a train given that they were not cheap and there were very few in Mendacium. Here they can discuss what they're going to do once they get to the castle. How were they either confront or escape from the Queen?

Time to figure it out

◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾

This does determine how the next couple chapters go:
Confront before getting the hell out or getting the hell out and saying nothing?