I'm not fine.

Angelina's POV

Well lets fast forward to multiple beatings, phone calls from Aunt Mary-Anne and her husband and my grandparents,  nightmare filled nights and two years later.
Yeah that's a huge time lapse but I just summarized two years in a few words you hould be happy.

I am twelve now and I've gotten used to the many beatings and how to hide it whenever people come to visit especially Aunt Mary-Anne and her husband, and especially my grandparents.

This particular day, I had plucked flowers because after school I wanted to visit moms grave and give her flowers, but I made sure that dad didn't know.

If he knew he would have beaten me,and he hadn't beaten me in a week. I for one want to keep it that way.

So, immediately as I got back from school I took the flowers and ran out knowing I only had an hour before my dad got back from his conference. As I ran to my mum's grave a car pulled up beside me as I stood to take a breath and the driver rolled down the windows,I saw that it was a lady. A pretty lady to be exact.

She smiled at me.

I like her smile.

"Darlin' where are you running to? Do you need a ride?"

"I am going to the graveyard and don't worry about me, I can walk there." Twelve year old me says as nice as possible. I don't need a stranger disliking me too.

"Its not a bother, darlin', Willow and I are heading there anyways,just hop in." she says as she points to the back seat.

Its when she mentions someone else's name that I notice there is actually another girl at the back maybe a year older than me or the same age.

The main reason why I didn't want to get in the car was because, its been a while since I've been in an actual car. I've been on the bus, on a train but never actually got in a car.

The girl probably saw the indecision on my face and spoke up.

"don't worry we don't bite, and we'll even leave the windows down." she says with a gentle smile.

"Okay, thank you." I say softly.

When I get in the backseat I make sure I secure my seat belt.

"So darlin', what's your name." The lady asks nicely

"My name is Angelina Williams,ma'am." I say politely

"Please don't call me ma'am, you're gonna make me feel old, call me Clara,alright?" She asked with a smile

"Okay, Miss.Clara."

As I say that, both females (because Clara looks a little bit young to be a mom) chuckle and Willow turns to me and says 

"Are you always this formal?"

"No, just with people I don't know that well, I cant go around showing my crazy side to strangers, now can I?" I asked with a hint of amusement and this time they both laughed.

I like their laugh

"I believe you and I are gonna be great friends, Lina." Willow says with such a sure voice that  cant help but believe her.

"So Angelina, who do you wanna go and give those beautiful roses to?" Clara asked with a soft smile, indicating that if  didn't wanna talk about it, I didn't have to, but I have come to accept her death, in a way.

"I wanna give them to my mum, she died a few years back in a car crash." I say with a sad smile

"We wanna go and give those Tulips, at the front, to Our dad" Willow says in response to what I said and we both look at each other in understanding.