That's What Family Does.

Angelina's POV

For the next three weeks,my popularity sky rockets.

And so does my hair. Apparently the color of my hair makes me seem more magical.

From a girl sitting with her friends on a table to a girl that get's her friends and her sitting at the football table, though I don't like sitting there most times so I just sit at the original table with my friends and I.

The main reason why I don't like sitting at the table is because of two things.

Firstly,Lorena sits at the table,with her entourage, Fiona and Stella.I think they follow her everywhere,at times I think they follow her home even.

And secondly Hunter is on that table and every time I sit with my friends he literally glares at me the entire time and behaves normally to everyone else,even my friends and it just makes me uncomfortable.

I don't need us to be friends,I just want us to be polite with each other,but that seems like its never gonna happen.

There were even a couple times that I would sit on their table and he would stand up when I was talking to one of the guys. It's just frustrating having him do that so by the beginning of the third week I would sit at the table where we originally were before.

Matteo wanted to follow us back to our table but I didn't allow him to.I won't let his relationship that he just built dwindle because I won't sit on their table.

By the end of the third week,everyone on the table knew that Hunter didn't like me,and I don't like the fact that he is behaving like this so I decided to apologize to him on Friday.

After the bell rings I tell Matteo to wait for me in the car that I have something as we put things in our locker.

"Are you sure Lina, I can always stay with you as you do what you want to do." Matteo asks me with concern lacing his voice.

"Don't worry Matteo,I'll be fine,It wont take up to thirty minutes,just go wait for me in your car.'" I say to reassure him but I can see the uncertainty on his face.

"If I need anything I will call you,I promise." I say so he can leave before Hunter comes to his locker.

He finally leaves but not before planting a kiss on my forehead.

Just as Matteo is out of sight I see Hunter coming up so I quickly open my locker and put my things in it,then the moment Hunter opens his I close mine.

As he closes his and wants to walk off I tap on his shoulder and I can literally see his back stiffen.

"Sorry, but can I please talk to you?" I ask,hopefully he doesn't ignore me,to my surprise, he actually turned and looked at me but with a glare on his face.

"In private,maybe the library,please?" I ask pleadingly.

Though he seemed annoyed with me he actually walked passed me and started walking to the library and I quickly followed him.

We walk in and he stands still when he gets to a particular shelf and turns and raises one eyebrow at me,signifying that I should say whatever it is I have to say.

I take a deep breath and I start talking,"I know that your're angry with me or probably annoyed because I lied to you and I am really sorry,but you can't continue behaving like this,You keep acting like I killed your pet or something,I am not saying that what I did was right,I am just here to apologize and see if we can work things out." I say finally looking into his eyes,but as soon as I look into his eyes,I look away.

Even though I look away I can still feel his eyes on me.

"If you can tell me the reason why you lied and it seems reasonable to me then I will behave politely towards you." Hunter says to me as I am still looking down.