Does The Universe Have Something Against Me?

Angelina's POV

Uggh!

He is so annoying.

He kept looking at me like the bug underneath his shoe.

I don't know what I ever did to him.

Okay, I know I lied but it wasn't such a serious thing and I was just trying to help out his sister, he doesn't have to make me feel like I killed his sister.

The way he was looking at me later on really bugged me also.

He looked at me like if he was looking into my soul and like he was looking for my deepest darkest secrets.

Uggh!

I have to stop thinking about him,I was actually doing quite well before I saw him yesterday.

I actually saw them at their table yesterday and I wanted to leave but Matteo wanted to get a cup because he hadn't been there in a while.

Matteo is the "son" of Millie and Drake.

He isn't actually their son because when he was a year old he was left at the gates of Millie and Drake.

Drake nearly ran him over that morning but he was quick enough to have seen the baby in navy blue cloth wrapped around him, so he got out of the car picked up Matteo and took him inside to Millie.

When they unwrapped him they saw his details in it.

From that day henceforth Matteo practically became their child.

The reason why he wasn't around was because two years back he got in contact with his actual mothers mother and he went to go and see her in Spain with the help of  Millie and Drake.

When he got there he learnt everything he wanted to learn and he cried a little because his mom had already died and they didn't know who his dad is.

His mom was raped and that's how she got pregnant.When I heard this i was sad but Matteo told me that i should cheer up that things happen for a reason.

The short time that I've known Matteo he seems like the kind of guy that doesn't like when people are sad so he will do something to make people happy.

I  like Matteo.

He's like the brother I never had.

He is even the one driving me to school this morning.

Talking of school, I am a bit nervous, but I am proud of the simple outfit that I picked out.

With a black beanie on my head, I'm wearing a white long sleeved cashmere loose fitting crop top with black skinny high waist jeans so my tummy isn't revealed and heeled combat boots and I top it all of with a small black Louis Vitton bag.

"Angie, hurry up Matteo is downstairs waiting for you."  Aunt Mary-Anne screams from downstairs.

"I'll be right there." I scream back to my aunt.

Before I go downstairs I slip on a swan ring and look in the mirror to make sure I look okay, once I see that everything is okay with my appearance I rush downstairs and see aunt Mary-Anne at the end of the staircase already dressed.

As I get the bottom of the stairs she engulfs me in a bone crushing hug and gushes over me,"You look so pretty, you look just like your mom, You've grown so much."

"Thanks Aunt Mary-Anne." I say sheepishly blushing a little, because of my lack of make-up my blush is visible but  i thank God that she doesn't make a comment on it.