This is gonna be a long night

Angelina's POV

Its the twenty third and this is the last class I will be having at Julliard so obviously I brought Harper's present and I ordered cupcakes for the kids in Mr.Russo's class and I even got him some too.

At the end of my dance practice,I stood outside to wait for Harper so I can give her the present I bought for her. I hope she likes it

Just a few minutes after I got out I saw Harper leaving the building with a smile on her face and I called out to her.

"Hey Harper." I say with a smile playing on my lips, I've really come to like Harper, she is like my younger sister.

"Hey Angie, I saw you dancing today and it was really emotional, I'd have applauded but your dance teacher for today was there, and I was supposed to be in the bathroom." She says sheepishly

"Its okay, I just wanted to give you your Christmas present since I wont really see you anymore because of school resuming soon." I say stretching the neatly wrapped box towards her,but she didn't take it

"I don't have a present for you this doesn't feel right." Harper says with a guilty look on her face.And it just makes me like her even more.

"It doesn't matter if you have a gift for me or not,just accept it from me, that's enough of a gift for me. So just take it from me." I say while shoving the box where she is.

"Thank you, whatever it is. I know I am gonna love it." She says as she drops the box and hugs me.

"I left my number in the box,but you have to promise me that you'll open the box on Christmas and not immediately as you get in your car." I say knowing that's exactly what she would do.

"Fine, I promise that I'll wait till Christmas before I open my present, thank God its just in two days time." she says as she hugs me again but as fast as she hugs me we both jump away because we hear a honk and we both look up to see a Limo.

"That's my ride, I have a function that my brother and I  with my parents are going to today,Ill call you on Christmas, bye." she says and my mouth is still slightly open, meaning I didn't even tell her goodbye, but if i think about it now, I hardly ever tell her bye.

I quickly get in my car and leave the window beside me down slightly and drive down to my next appointment for the day.

Okay it's not really an appointment,Its more like something I want to get removed.

Okay I may have gotten another tattoo or two on my fingers and i want to get the bandage removed.

Aunt Mary-Anne doesn't know yet. 

She thinks I burnt my fingers when I was cooking.

As I get to Inked, the place where I got my tattoos, I hear Alexis' voice singing

"Its impossible to get you off my mind, 

I think about a hundred thoughts 

and you are  ninety nine

maybe there's a chance that  you will be mine

but right now I am just breaking inside" she ends the song and she opens her eyes as the song ends.

When she see's me through the mirror she seems a bit startled but she smiles at me

"Hey Angeline,good to see that you came back." she says with a smirk

and I playfully scowl at her, "How many times do I have to tell you not to call me Angeline,That's not my name." I say and we both look at each other with serious faces and we laugh after five seconds