So this is how I die

Angelina's POV

Once again let's fast forward.

This time with less beatings and more time in the closet and this time no cuttings, more calls from Aunt Mary-Anne and my grandparents, a lot of dance practices, a lot of dance competitions of all types, a lot of trophies and three years later.

And let's not forget the birth of the twins. The twins were born on the 8th of September.

Ashton Valentino Anderson was born at 11:02am, while his Brother, Jake Matteo Anderson was born at 11:05am.

They are the cutest angels on the planet.

So after school, Willow and I have a competition to participate in.

Anytime Willow and I have competitions we are always super excited, because not only do we enjoy it, but we are also very good at it too.

The song we are dancing to in this competition is "Me too" by Meghan Trainer and I feel like we are gonna rock it.

Being a freshman is hard work but i still try to be at the top of the class, and so does Willow, she still rants every time I get a higher grade or score than her.

The competition is by 5:00PM so we still have time to practice. We quickly head over to Willow's place so as to practice at least once before we do the real thing. 

"1,2,3,4"

"step,step,hand,step,waist,step,hips,step."

We rehearse till 3:45

Then we stop to take our showers before we leave.

We make sure our outfits are in our bags.

Our outfits are white long sleeved crop tops and and black stylish joggers.

"Clara, lets get going, we don't wanna be late,now do we?" I say in a comical voice 

She came back from Uni a few days to take a time off,but she is gonna go back in a few weeks.

She goes to an art school in New York.

Clara's art work is amazing.

She even painted a picture for me when she found out about why I don't like celebrating my birthday.

Back to the topic at hand.

Clara finally decided to grace us with her presence and she drove us to our competition where Isabella, Mason and the boys will be waiting for us at the venue.

My dad has never attended one of my dance competitions, I never bother to even tell him about them.

Willow and I were the last to perform and we rocked it, if I say so myself.

As we did our last move, we had a standing crowd.

We won second place for the junior category and we won first place in the junior female category.

I was so happy when we were placed first.

"your choreography got us first place again. I am so happy.This calls for celebration,again."

"ice cream or pizza?" Mason asked while holding Jake while Ashton was with Isabella.

"Ice cream!" We all say at the same time

Clara drove us to the ice cream shop, Since we got there first, we decided to get a booth for the entire family. A few minutes later the rest of the family appears and they take their seats at the booth.

We all order ice cream.

I get vanilla ice cream, because I cant find it in myself to take chocolate ice cream when my mum isn't here to scoop out of it.