Introduction

A few things to clarify:

1. This is bottom Kong/top!Arthit novel.

2. It contains hints on m-preg (male pregnancy). There isn't too much of it, description wise, if that's something that bothers you. If you are still not comfortable with the idea, feel free to leave the book.

3. Contains angst, some violence, and some fair amount of stupidity shown by characters every now and then.

4. The characters do not belong to me. Full credit goes to Bittersweet, for her works, aka SOTUS.

5. This story is written in collaboration with Kavyajayan1 who was kind enough to let me borrow her story plot, and share it with the community. Thank you P'Kav :)

6. This is my first novel, so there is improvement (writing wise and plot wise) as the story progresses.

For re-readers (if there are any)

I wrote this novel over a span of months, so there are some obvious inconsistencies. I am slowly editing a few things which didn't quite turn out the way I hoped they would. So forgive me, if you notice some things that were different when you read it the first time round.

.

Highest ranking

#1 mpreg: 26/06/2020
#2 sotus: 07/08/2020

And if you managed to stay despite the warnings, I hope you enjoy the ride! Have a great time reading, and feel free to leave any feedback.

Stay happy and stay safe <3