First Encounter

YUXIN

ring..ring..ring..ring.. *slides up*
"Hello?", half asleep answered.

"Where the hell are you?" Yuyan shouting angrily.

Why is this girl so riled up. "Still in my bed, why?" I calmly answered.

"Yuxin!!! For goodness sake, get your ass off here. We're leaving in an hour!" Yuyan ended the call immediately.

I creased my forhead while looking at my phone. What's her deal? I blinked a few times and shrugged it off. Stretching in my bed while thinking what should I do today.

I'm about to sit up when I noticed my calendar. I was staring at it intently. I saw January 16 is encircled with the word 'Internship' written on it. Thinking hard while I hear the clock ticks. Reality sinks in and I hurriedly check my phone. "Shit, I'm doomed. It's today."

I stood up real fast to check if I prepared my things last night. "Phew. Of course, I did prepare."

2 Hours Later

Looking at the mirror, I nodded and gave myself a cheer. "You got this, Yuxin!" I smiled. Looking satisfied at myself, I picked up my thing and head outside.

Arrived at XXX University

YUYAN

I was sitting near the entrance while waiting for Yuxin. She was rarely late, I wonder what happened to her. I will ask her later. I saw An qi getting her wallet out and stood up.

"An qi, where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going to buy some bubble tea. Do you want me to buy for you too?" she said while walking towards me.

"Hmm.... Buy me something sweet and cold, I need to cool my head and freshen up. Yuxin making us wait is draining my energy fast." I said as I slouch on my chair.

A taxi stopped at the entrance of our music building. A girl with a strong aura, wearing a denim jacket styled with her sling bag and partnered with boots got out of the taxi and walks towards the entrance with her suitcase. I stood at my seat as I go near the glass door.

"Hey, Yuyan! Thanks for calling me a while ago. I would have gotten myself into trouble if it wasn't for you." She said sheepishly.

"Oh, you're welcome! We're a hundred years old now..." I sarcastically replied.

"Sorry about that. I brought you a lot of snacks so don't get angry la." she said while looking at me with her puppy eyes.

I can't help but let it pass. I'm just so weak hearted when my friends will act cute especially this girl. Who can resist her.

"Here's your bubble tea, Yu yan." An qi said while handing it to me.

"You were saved by this bubble tea, Yuxin." I said with a scolding voice.

Our professor suddenly asked us to gather because everyone is here. The day has just started but Ke yin has been yawning for a while now. Xu eer kept on retouching her make up and An qi kept on munching her snacks. What will I do with these girls. Sigh

"I was just informed that a group of interns from XXX University will also be staying at the dorm where you guys will be staying. But don't be too happy, we'll be supervising you all so better behave yourselves!" our professor announced.

Xueer started hitting Yuxins arm from excitement, Ke yin had her eyes wide open as if she wasn't feeling sleepy at all and An qi started squealing. Meanwhile, Yuxin wasn't bothered at all.