Attentive

YUXIN

I woke up hearing the other girls laughing. I went outside my room and Yuyan waving her hand to come sit and eat. I was walking lazily, and sat down half asleep. I was about to take my first bite when Ke yin cleared her throat.

"Why did you come home so late?" Ke yin interrogating tone while raising her eyebrow like teasing a little kid.

I looked at her and munched my food. I answered her, "I finished the music arrangement with Kun last night." innocently while enjoying my food.

"You were with him last night?! ALONE!!!!!????" Ke yin said while some of the crumbs kinda came out as well because she's too surprised.

"Ke yin, you are overreacting." Yuyan blurted as she starts cleaning the crumbs that came out of Ke yin.

"So, did something happen? Did he make a move on you?" An qi said while she sneakily looked at me and she kept on poking my sides.

"Sorry to disappoint you guys but, nothing happened." I answered seriously.

"Nothing? Is Kun gay? There is no way that predator could hold back though." Ke yin disappointedly said as she goes back to eating.

I burst out laughing together with the others. And I started to choke. Ke yin and her jokes really. No one can beat her. I had a fun talk with him though, he seemed like a human last night. His thoughts, sharing it freely. It was a good talk.

"I want that human to stop flirting with Yuxin, she deserves better!" Xueer suddey said which alarmed everyone because she sounded angry.

"I know what you mean Xueer dear, but Yuxin needs to open her heart first. Like options." Ke yin replied to Xueer.

"Hmm, I see so there is some kind of history." An qi said looking at me. I just smiled bitterly. I don't want to think about that.

"Anyway, if Kun do something to you, you should tell me!" Xueer said sincerely.

"I'll support whatever Yuxin wants, as long as it will make her happy." Yuyan said tapping my back. That's comforting, I have these girls.

"Kun is a good catch though. The only thing is that, he is a playboy." An qi said, which is a good point.

"Exactly, my point. He is a PLAYBOY. After he's done with Yuxin he'll find another prey. " Xueer said widening her eyes to Ke yin.

"You guys are misunderstanding me. I sound like a bad guy now. I am rehabilitating her, to heal her wounds. I think, Kun can make her happy." Ke yin said, still not backing down.

"Alright, don't worry my heart is properly sealed. If someone can open the locks in my heart then, I will let you all interview that guy." I said just to calm everyone. What Ke yin said is true, I'm just not ready yet. There are so many what ifs in my head right now. Having a relationship is not my priority right now. He can be a good friend and buddy. But why do they think that Kun would make a move on me.

>studio

We are all gathered and we are practicing the song. We started warming up learned the dance routine little by little. Kun kept checking my moves and he kept of helping me how to adjust my moves. I know that this is originally sang and danced by guys but why is he being so attentive. We are not that close to help each other. Does he feel oblige because this performance is the first?

We took a quick rest after dancing continuously for 3 hours. I sat down and rested my body on the wall and closed my eyes. Something cold touched my face that I opened my eyes out of surprise.