Truth or Drink

YUXIN

We are in a grill house. Kun is grilling the meat. I can't look at him, somehow it's kinda awkward. He didn't talk to me after what I did. Did I over do it? I don't know, I don't want to be bothered by it. Aight, just focus on the meat.

"Alright, I want to thank everyone for their hardwork." Kun said raising his beer glass asking for a toast. We all followed and kanpai.

"Don't you have something to say Yuxin?" Kun said seriously staring at me. I almost choked but luckily I was able to swallow properly. Is he mad at me or something. Why is he so serious.

"Great job everyone, let's enjoy everything and not regret anything." I said happily and everyone clapped.

The meat is cooked and Kun put a lot of meat on my bowl and said "You love meat, right?" wearing a poker face. I took a piece of meat and eat, I'm still looking at him while I chew. I am so annoyed that this piece of shit is making me concerned.

Kun kept on piling the meat on my bowl and yet he hasn't taken a bite. "Why aren't you eating?" I asked with my face looking down but still on my line of sight I can still see his face

"Seeing you enjoy your food makes me full already." He said as he slightly smiled. This human really, still playing around. His cringey lines just doesn't end. I was worried for nothing.

I chugged the somaek that was beside me. I took some lettuce put some meat and some side dishes in it (meat wrap). I offered it to Kun and said, "Aaaahhhh"

He was surprised and just looked at the food. The girls are looking at me and tilting their head. The boys are anticipating what will happen. "My hand feels heavy." I said while I bring the meat wrap closer to his face.

He opened his mouth and was ready to take in the meat wrap when I retreated my hand back and eat the meat wrap instead. I smirked at him. I noticed that the others are still looking, I waved my hand implying- don't mind me and continue eating kind of message. They were forced to just shrug it.

KUN

I squinted my eyes at Yuxin. "Can we get more meat and alcohol here, please." I politely placed the order but still focused of Yuxin. This girl is definitely challenging me. Does she have a lot of experience? She did not get affected by all the ignoring I did huh. I took some meat and took a bite. I grab my phone and texted Zheng ting.

'Let's play truth or dare and Kings order'.

After a while, everyone is almost full. "Let's go near the park and drink while watching the stars and moon." Zheng ting said urging the boys to support him. My best friend really knows how to do hosting.

"Yeah, let's do that." Ke yin said while tapping Xueer which she nodded and looked at Yuxin. She looks uninterested, but still said yes while dragging Yuyan.

We arrived at the park and looked for a good part where we can sit. Borrowing some mats, we all sat on the ground.

"Let's play something while we're here." Zheng ting said looking at his phone.

"What game?" Yuxin said looking sleepy.

"Kings order." Zheng ting said. He grabbed his bag and took some paper. "Everyone knows how to play this game, right?" He continued.

He looked at the the boys and they nodded, that is a yes. Yuyan and Yuxin shaked their heads. "I don't know this game." Yuyan said.

I took the initiative to explain since Zheng ting is preparing the game. "Okay, so there's 10 of us here. There will be 10 pieces of paper and it will have 1 to 9 numbers written on it and there's one paper that has the word King on it. To decide who will be the King, we'll have to pick one paper each. The person who picked the paper that has King on it, is basically, the King. The others will just have random numbers on their paper waiting for the order. The King will pick two numbers by his or her own choice and the King will give a command which is absolute. The two person that will be chosen will have to do what the King has ordered. Get it?" They nodded, I think I explained it well.