Awakened Past

KUN

I'm still wondering at the amusement park. It should be a good day, why does my melacholic side take over today. I wonder who has Yuxins pouch. All I want is to know her more.

Kuns past~

One rainy day, when I got back from school to our house my mom is waiting for me outside. I asked her what was she doing outside and she stoop down to my level to talk to me eye to eye. She hugged me and she uttered these words, "I love you." and she left. I ran and chased her not fully understanding what's happening. She said she loves me but why is she leaving me. I watch the back of my mom going farther and farther, away from me. I was crying loudly, pleading for her to come back but she did not even turn back.

I went inside the house, roaming my eyes, not knowing what next, confused as to what am I suppose to do. The house is so quiet that its deafening. Unable to accept the reality, I went to my moms room. Searching for things she have left. I pulled all her clothes to an embrace wanting to feel the warmth that my mom gave me whenever I needed it. The smell that calmed me whenever I cry. The hands that pats me whenever I did a great job. The only person I thought would never leave me, in the end she still left.

I stayed in my aunts house because how can a kid take care of himself. I just spent my time in the room studying things, music, instruments and a lot more. I want to learn a lot of things. I was thankful to my aunt that she took me in, but being in her house made me more lonely. They treated me like a human at least. They did not mistreat me, its just I feel distant. I don't know if the problem is me or what. There are days that I will just stare and the ceiling and wonder if mom will come back and take me, I hug my pillows and long for a home. The warmth of a home. I asked myself thousands of times why did my mom leave me. Am I not enough? Am I not worth it? Am I a burden? Until now I wonder why.

Of all days why did I have to remember these, my head hurts from all the thinking. This amusement park is big, I want to see Yuxin. I keep walking and walking to discard the pasts that still creeps in my heart.

"Oh, it's Yuxin.".......... Suddenly my sadness turned to anger. What the hell am I seeing? Is my best friend betraying me?

ZHENG TING

I am waiting in a bench. I wonder who owns this pouch. I chose the haunted house as the first place. I want to know the inner side of a personand their honest reaction. Most girls are afraid so, I'm sure I can find out their other side. Pffft. Why does it sound like a blind date. I still don't know who will appear but I want to have fun. Well, I don't really have a specific person in mind but this it excites me.

I bought some drinks to quench my thirst. To my surprise a familiar figure from afar is nearing me. A short haired girl wearing cool clothes and some accessory. I smiled. My date is Yuxin.

We agreed to this plan for Kun but the girl that she wants is with me. Should I be happy or not?

I waved my hand and called her attention. She saw me and immediately walked towards me. She seemed to be just cool about meeting me. Not bad for me as well.

"The first place is this." I said as I pointed the haunted house. "Do you get scared easily?" I asked.

"Well, not really. But I easily startle. I would actually like to try going in there once at least. It's frightening at the same time its thrilling." she said with her gentle voice. Hmm. Charming.

I asked her if she wants to grab a snack before going in but she said she's still full. I then went with her near the entrance. I gave the ticket. "If you get scared along the way, you can grab unto me, okay?" I said looking at her eyes.