You Again

YUYAN

Walking in the amusement park full of people with my causal clothes. Damn it. Where is he.

"Yuyan!!! Here!!!" i heard a familiar voice shouting. I turned back to see the guy I don't even want to see.

Sigh. "So, where should we go? I'll go with you in one place and give my pouch back." I said making a deal. It's also been a while since I've been here so why not have fun.

"Roller coaster, let's ride that." he pointed the ride where I can hear people screaming their hearts out.

"I'm afraid of heights." I said which is true.

"Then let's overcome it together." he said smiling. My heart skipped a beat. Together? That doesn't sound bad. I agreed and nodded at Xiao gui who immediately smiled upon seeing it.

While we wait for our turn, "Is it really true that Zhang jing is your type?" he asked with his face looking down. "Yeah" I said with no emotions. It's true that he is my type but its not like I want to be in a relationship.

Relationship is just tiring. I just want to be friends and have a close bond to him thats all. Why does it even matter anyway.

"I see." he replied. I looked at him and he seemed fine.

We chose the seat at the farthest back. We buckled our sits up and my heart isn't ready for this yet. Please somebody return my soul if it goes out of my body.

The ride started to move slowly. I became nervous and closed my eyes. In a split second, I felt a warm hand held mine. I opened my eyes to look at it. "Don't be afraid, I'm here." he said looking at me with an assuring look. My heart skipped a beat again. What is happening?

The ride starts to pick its pace and I closed my eyes again and just held his hand tightly. As much as I don't want to hold his hand and accept his help, I really need it right now. Someone who can assure me that it will be okay. Just like the rollercoaster, with ups and downs, side to side, someone will hold my hand tightly, not letting go. The fuck. So dramatic Yuyan.

"I like you, Yuyan! Please give me a chance!!!" I heard a shout and opened my eyes. The ride is still going on, I can't keep my eyes open. I can't think straight.

The ride stopped we unbuckled and went out. I started walking and I can't balance well. I think I'm going to puke. I held the railings while walking unstably while Xiao gui is watching over me.

We sat down on a bench and Xiao gui went somewhere to buy water. Few minutes later, he arrived and hand me the water. After drinking I confronted him. "Do you mean what you said a while ago?" I asked with a serious tone. Damn, I'm still dizzy.

"I mean it. Will you give me chance?" he said looking at me sincerely. Why am feeling like my heart is drawn to him.

YUXIN

I let out a sigh of relief as soon as Li Jie left.I noticed an intense gaze coming from Zheng ting. "I'm sorry about what happened a while ago, but can you please go with me on Friday?"

I know he might be confused and taken aback by all these but I need his help. I stared at him waiting for his answer though his face is asking for more infos before answering. Alright, might as well tell him.

Hmm? I'm holding hands with him? For fucks sake. Upon noticing this, I looked at him apologetically. I fucking did not notice.

"Let's go to that cafe, I'll tell you the reason." I said looking at him like a little girl who's begging for some ice cream.