Her Reason

ZHENG TING

Yuxin and Xueer are really drunk while the three girls are tipsy. Me and Kun are the only heavy drinkers here so we're fine, Justin, Zhang jing and Xiao gui are a bit tipsy as well. If people sees us like this, they'll think we purposely made these girls drunk. Not that it's a 100% lie, we just want to see a different side of them. Of course, we still woudn't do anything unless they give permission. We are gentlemen, these facts should be known. Hahaha

We decided to go home because it's almost morning. I look forward to      Ke yins plan tomorrow though I don't know if it will go smoothly. I wonder why Ke yin suggested that idea.

Seeing them get so drunk, they'll definitely have a bad hangover tomorrow.

I helped Xueer stand. I've been pretty close with her since I've spent more time with her creating dance moves with An qi.

She is innocently cute and I saw a new side of her today. She can also be fiesty, and that tick my interest a bit. This girl, maybe, is worth trying. I hope, I picked her belonging so I can know her more or the other girls are fine as well. Is my bad side showing? What's bad with having options, right? Girls will smack me if they hear this.

An qi took the bag of Xueer and walked beside us looking after Xueer while I support Xueers arm. I look back I saw Yuxin getting a piggyback from Kun. I bet Kun is really happy, Shaking has Yuxins bag.

Xiao gui keeps on annoying Yuyan, wanting to get her attention. He keeps playing jokes on her until Yuyan decided to smack Xiao gui. Funny. Justin and Zhang jing are walking, acting like body guards so the girls would be safe.

We arrived at the dorm when Xueer put her hands on her mouth and is uncomfortable. "What's the matter, don't tell me its-" before I could finish my sentence she nodded. An qi ran to their door to open it, and when we were 2 steps away from the door, she couldn't hold it anymore and she puked. Oh gosh. An qi pulled her inside and called the janitor to clean the mess.

I went to our room first and took a shower immediately. Phew~ what a night.

KUN

I was giving Yuxin piggybank because she can barely walk. She chugged the special drink and drank more. Is she in a good mood or what. I'm glad I can see her cute side though. What a treat.

While walking with Ke yin, I asked her, "Do you want me and Yuxin to be together?" curiously looked at her.

"Nope." she said cooly, crossing her arms.

"Thennn, why are you helping me." I replied creasing my forehead.

"Don't misunderstand. I'm not trying to help you. I am doing this for Yuxin. I want her to free herself from the past that is haunting her until now." She said with a concerned face. I am still waiting for her to continue when she said, "I am not gonna tell you what you're curious about. Ask her if you want.. Also, it's not like I trust you. This maybe a risky method but, at least she'll come out of her shell." She said. Soon after, we arrived at their door. I gave my number to Ke yin so the plan can be executed.

The next day~~~

YUXIN

Oh gosh. My head. Aaahhh.. I swear, I don't want to drink again. I went out of the room groggy, saw the other girls feeling like shit as well. Ke yin who looks like she wasn't affected at all is making a soup. I don't remember clearly what happened last night. After I drank the special drink my mind just went blank after that. I hope I did not do any mistakes. Xueer was the last one to wake up. She approached us in the table and held her head. She must have a headache as well. After all, we both drank the special drink.