!TWENTY!

THEY WERE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY EXHAUSTED.

Crystals suitcases lay tipped over messily and scattered amongst Gigi's clean and pristine dark oak living room floor, along with both of their shoes; which they were happy to throw off because carrying suitcases up that excruciatingly long staircase definitely was not the most comfortable thing for ones feet.

Gigi half hazardously came stumbling into the living room where Crystal was sitting on the leather couch awkwardly with her two hands tucked into one another- slightly shaking along with her jittering knee.

Gigi's eyes scanned her nervous demeanour, Crystal was just scanning her seemingly flawless living-room in pure anxiousness and worry and Gigi could tell- judging by the way Crystal's eyebrow was creased and she looked seconds away from crying, but from the countless late-night and early-morning FaceTime calls the two ladies had shared; Gigi knew she was in her train of thought.

"You don't have to sit all stiff Crys'" Gigi started speaking  as she almost sauntered into the room, she walked with such elegance and lightness to her step that Crystal swore she could have started levitating. "You are gonna be living here with me for the next while, you are gonna have to make yourself comfortable at some point" she spoke, walking in and crouching in front of Crystal, who's shoulders dropped and hands parted at her reassuring words of confidence. "Sorry, new places always make me a little iffy- kinda ironic for how confident I am when I speak- right?" She chuckles slightly, glancing up at gigi who stood in front of her but spaced out a few feet on the living room floor, looking at all of the three suitcases of Crystal's luggage, leaning down to hike them up into her hands as she spoke "I guess it kinda is now that you mention it. Do you wanna use your confidence to help me pull these suitcases into your room?"

Crystal almost immediately stood up, springing onto her feet and rushing over to Gigi, grabbing the two heaviest suitcases once again- which Gigi had no issue with telling Crystal that the 'weight of the suitcases didn't really matter because they are literally just gonna roll them down a hall into a room.' Crystal still rolled them into her temporary bedroom that Gigi had allowed her to stay in for the time being regardless.

Crystal thought the room was breathtaking, that the interior and contents of the room was much more sophisticated than she would ever think of coming up with. Her room wasn't huge by any means, but it sure was decorated like it was. There was a large, double bed that Gigi had told Crystal she bought in just for her- it used to be a single bed but Gigi had told her that she wanted her to be 'as comfortable as possible.' Crystal was not complaining.

There was perfectly fitted sheets and glittery grey covers on her bed, contrasting lightly with the tall plain white walls that enclosed the whole entire room, large pop art pieces pressing against the walls and adding colour into the muted room, it was decorated like most of the other rooms that Crystal had seen thus far into her journey of Gigi's apartment and she liked it. Gigi's apartment was decorated like it was the most expensive house in LA.

Gigi stood awkwardly in 'Crystal's room', Crystals suitcase beside her in an odd tilted position that she had just set it down at, her hands reminiscing something like a jazz hand as she waited to gauge Crystal's reaction of the room that she was actually quite proud of and that she had spent hours rushing to get a new bed-frame and mattress and almost had got herself into debt for the room- the expenses of furniture sky-rocketing due to it being holiday season. The blonde had mumbled a 'ta-da!' to Crystal whenever she had first propped up the suitcase in the room and Crystal had been looking around it with an unreadable expression since.

Crystals eyes finally landed on Gigi. "You did all this by yourself? Nobody to help you? No partnered designer? She propped curiously, her fingers softly sliding over the glass like feeling of the headboard as she questioned her; Gigi's eyes scanning every single movement she made closely with her eyes, like it would just stop and she would evaporate away the feeling of disbelief that Crystal was actually within touching contact with her remained at the back of her perfectionist brain as she replied "yes ma'am!"

A small smirk graced Crystal's face as she spoke "it's very... you?" She spoke with a questioning tone, looking around the room repeatedly and taking the whole surreal feeling in, her eyes landing on Gigi who was peering back at her worridly, hands enveloped within one another as she spoke "y'donlikeit?" the words were so rushed and worrisome that it left Crystal bewildered on how ones emotions can switch ever so very quickly just as Gigi's did. 

"when in my life have I ever said I don't like you?" Crystal questioned, trying to bring a glint of humor into Gigi's almost-saddened demeanour. Crystal excused and understood her awkwardness and pin pointed it onto the Californians anxiety- she was right.

Crystal found herself seated beside Gigi on the bottom of her bed, not a position she had ever imagined but the feeling of the small aura of warmth and the scent of chestnut and vanilla other girl gave her was greatly appreciated.

Gigi's shoulders dropped as she chuckled at her words "Crystal you literally tell me you hate me over texts at least five times a day." She sarcastically replied, allowing Crystal to roll her eyes and swing her body back against her bed, laying back on it, her body jumping slightly as she did so. "And? It's very well deserved." She spoke, her hand reaching up to lightly poke Gigi's back.

"I've never did anything to you ever!" Gigi defended with furrowed eyebrows and a pout as she was next to swing her body down onto the mattress, laying beside Crystal and staring up at the ceiling. "If that's true then explain the ten voice memos a day you send to me of you singing "Gobble me, swallow me, Drip down inside of me. Quick jump out 'fore you let it get inside of me. I tell him where to put it, never tell him where I'm 'bout to be." Crystal mocked, staring half of one of the verses from WAP, a song Gigi hadn't shut up about since it had came out a week and a half prior.

"Diss Megan one more fucking time and you are going to the streets." Gigi threatened, Crystal knew it was an empty threat and the menacing look that laid upon the girls faced only proved to further enhance that.

"that's hot."

"I hate you." Gigi replied, trying to keep the redness of her cheeks at bay. She was grateful that she did a full face of makeup otherwise this situation would have been much more embarrassing.

"The tables have turned now, haven't they?"

"DO YOU LIKE THE ROOM OR NOT?" Gigi butted in, not feeling like wasting time and wanting to make sure Crystal was comfortable with her surroundings, she just needed to know the answer to the question that hadn't been answered clearly for the past something-teen minutes, it was beginning to irk her anxiety and Crystal could tell, pressing a soft reassuring hand against her thigh. "It's amazing Gigi. You overthink a lot. You decorated a whole fucking room for a non permanent stay. You are like the best and nicest and cutest person ever." she assured, turning her head around to face Gigi who was already staring back at her, a small relaxed expression rested on her face "you are so brave for flirting with me on the first day."

"Okay that's cool and all but when do we have sex."

"I hate you."