NightMare Moon!

Castle of the two sisters!

A few weeks past, Luna's anger and jealousy became worse each day. Hearing pony talk about her sister's sun is better than her moon. Well she had enough.

"Sister we need to talk!" Luna said as she entered the throne room. Celestia sight.

"Leave us!" She said to a pony who was there. He walked away leaving the two sisters.

"What is it!? I'm very busy!" Celestia said.

"I hear ponys talk bad about my night! And I want you to do something about it! I can't Barrett anymore!" Luna said.

"Seriously! There's more important stuff I need to do than your dreathfull  night, Luna!" Celestia said without thinking.

As soon as she realized what she said it was too late.

"My night are not dreathfull! It is your sun that's dreathfull!" Luna yelled at her furious at her sister.

"Luna that's not what I meant to say!" Celestia said regretting what she said before.

"Well it's too late!" Luna yelled as she walked away.

"Luna!" Celestia said.

"Leave us!" Luna said.

"I'm so sorry!" Celestia whispered tears falling from her cheeks.

Luna ran down towards her bedroom. As soon as she got there she tear everything apart. Destroying everything in her room,screaming each time she did.

This gave the Nightmare Queen an advantage over Luna. She herself flew towards the castle without being seeing.

She went straight towards Luna's room. There she saw a mess everywhere. And saw Luna crying in anger and jealousy.

"There,there! Poor thing!" Said the Queen. Luna gasped.

"Who are you!?" Luna said.

"I'm the one that's going to help you!" The Queen said.

"How!?" Luna said looking at the blue-lavender shadow figure.

"Easy! Let me go inside of you and I can get rid of that horrible sun. If you like!" The Queen said.

"But... What would happen to Tia!?" Luna said.

"Well, she did insulted your night! But of course it's your decision not mine!" The Queen said turning around to walk away.

"Wait!" Luna said stopping the Nightmare.

"Yes, princeses!?" The Queen said turning around.

"I accept your offer!" Luna said confident.

Not wanting Celestia's sun to shine brighter than her moon.

"Excellent! When do you want to start!?" The Queen said.

"Tomorrow morning! We will bring Internal Night Forever!" Luna said wickedly.

The Queen just nodded in agreement.

"Very well, princess." The Queen said calmly.

In the morning!

"The moment was arrived!" The Queen said. "You know what to do!" Luna as she walked outside her room.

In the throne room!

Celestia felt terrible for saying those awful things to her sister, yesterday. She sight. She began walking towards Luna's chambers.

As she got there she saw her room destroyed,but didn't see Luna. She began to panic, worry about her sister. She ran towards the throne room.

'Hopefully she's there!' Celestia thought. She finally saw her. Well for now.

(Please do ignore Twilight Thank You!)

Celestia was crying that she sent Luna to the moon. As she lower the moon,she saw destruction all around the castle from their big fight. Celestia sight. She didn't know what to do without her. Hour past and it seemed she never stopped crying.

Finally having the will to go to Luna's room. As she entered Celestia saw the same destruction the same as before. As she walked, she stepped into a picture frame. Celestia lifted the photo. It was her and Luna as little filly's. This made Celestia cry harder.

But then she heard a cry that wasn't her's. It was coming from a wall. She spotted a secret entrance as she opened it the cry became louder. Celestia rushed towards the sound. She quickly opened the door. She saw toys scattered everywhere ,a diaper area,and a... Crib.

Celestia walked towards the crib, exactly where the crying was coming from. She looked down and saw a precious little girl. Celestia gasped.

"Impossible!" She said as she picked the Alicorn filly. The filly stopped crying as she saw Celestia.

The filly began to giggle. Celestia looked around, anywhere to find a clue to who's filly was this.

All of the sudden the filly began to cry. But this time it wasn't because of being alone it from pain. Celestia saw dark magic crawling on the filly as she cried. She didn't know what to do. Celestia tried everything. Healing spells she could think of,but nothing seemed to do the trick.

Then she had an idea. She toke the Alicorn wings and earth pony magic. The filly stopped crying and felt into sleep. Celestia nuzzled the baby,but she didn't move she was only breathing. Celestia knew the filly wouldn't wake up for years to come, but she didn't know how long.

Dark magic is unpredictable. Celestia sight in relief she saved the filly,but sad for the filly.

Celestia than focused on information about the filly, anything. Celestia than spotted a name on the crib.

"Twilight Andromeda Sparkle! That's a pretty name. Don't you think!" Celestia said. Celestia than looked at ceiling.

She saw night Stars and Luna's cutie mark. Celestia also saw her cutie mark. She then read

"For my little star! Luna". Celestia than realized the filly was Luna's.

But who's the father. She hasn't been with anypony else except for...

"Sombra!" Celestia said realized that the filly was about a couple mouths or a year. At the same time Luna was with him.

Celestia sight.

"Well at least am your aunt! And I promise I will keep you a secret, till you wake up. Don't know how long till then." Celestia said nuzzling her niece. Celestia sed a tear. She knew Twilight was the only thing that would remind her of Luna.

"Please forgive me dear sister! I promise to keep her safe!" Celestia said.