UNKNOWN'S CURIOSITY

8:45 PM~

AT YOUR HOUSE~

LISA: Yaahh!! It's so boring girls! We have nothing to do! Y/n, think of something. Rose, you too! 

She said while pouting out of boredom. You sat there thinking of what to do as you and your best friends were too bored. 

Suddenly, your phone's buzzed and there was a pop up notification on your phone from SNAP CHAT. You including the two girls divert your attention to your phone and see some unknown person's snap on your snap-chat. 

LISA: Hey who is he? Do you know him?

Y/N: No i don't! Maybe he sent it by mistake. Let's just ignore it not open it! 

ROSE: Yahh! you scardey cat just open it!! What if he's hot or something? (She said while slightly smirking.)

You were still feeling a bit awkward to open a snap from an unknown person. But your friends forced you too much as there were eager to know what was in that snap. You were also feeling curiosity running inside your head and finally decided to open it. 

THE SNAP:

You guys were JUNGSHOOK by the thing that just came across your eyes. You felt shivers down your spine. 

LISA: OMG! You gotta snap him back. Let's just tease him!!!

ROSE: Yes y/n! Go for it!

Y/N: You guys STOP!!! I'm not gonna do anything! He's a fuckin stranger! 

LISA: He's hot! Just do it or i won't give back your black dress i borrowed from you!

You sighed and finally decided to snap him back. They forced you to wear a sexy outfit and snap him. You wore the sexiest outfit in your wardrobe to make him want you just by your picture. You were afraid at the same time, one part of you was making you do it, like you just wanted him with you just by looking at his sexy snap. 

YOUR SNAP: